Just donated blood...

Jack.EXE

I'm so tired... ._.

I can only use my right hand, and I learned that I'm type A+, rather than the B+ that has been on my medical record since forever.

I'm just gonna go lie down now...

(insert relevant gif here)

You can only use your right hand. You know what to do. 

359697015_517a5ea5d4_z.jpg

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

last time I had to give some blood for test I fucking passed out and the kid waiting to do the same behind me started to cry ,never again.

also AB+ if there are any vampires that likes this blood type I can donate some

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Always a good thing to do. I also donate blood, although I haven't been able to donate the last couple of month, beacue I got tattooed.

I'm AB- if anyone wnats to know.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

You can only use your right hand. You know what to do. 

^^

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

DId get a gift for donating? Sometimes they give money.

I never donated any blood, is it like a blood test?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Relevant to your profile name..go team Red..

Details separate people.

ive never had a problem giving blood, i used to donate all the time and never passed out, never got tired or weak. weird.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I learned that I'm type A+, rather than the B+ that has been on my medical record since forever.

It's a good thing you didn't need a blood transfusion, a mistake like that is deadly.

Great dude! Except that you are rather tired.

I personally want to give blood when I get the chance, just haven't had time to do it just yet. Will be interesting to know whether I'm O+ or O- like my father, guessing O+ however. 

CPUIntel Core I5-3570k @4.2Ghz |  CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MOBOMsi Z77 Mpower | GPUSapphire HD7970 Dual-X 3GB RAMCorsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz (2x8GB) | HDD Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB & HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB | PSU: BeQuiet! PurePower L8 630w | Case: Corsair C70 Military Green | Display: BenQ GL2450HM 24" KeyboardCM Storm QuickFire Ultimate Keyboard (Browns) | MouseR.A.T 7 | Mouse padSteelseries QcK Mass | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780 | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate | Picture of setuphttp://i.imgur.com/o8jKsQJ.jpg (OLD)

I'm so tired... ._.

I can only use my right hand, and I learned that I'm type A+, rather than the B+ that has been on my medical record since forever.

I'm just gonna go lie down now...

(insert relevant gif here)

nice. ive been donating for a few years. im type O, so they love me there :) never felt tired myself, but do drink loooots of water and minerals, as well as eat everything, form carbs and fats to veggies, and your blood will be back to normal in about a week

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I wonder what type of Blood do i have.....

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Im guessing that you've got low blood pressure like me? Since you're tired after donating blood.

Last time i was in for blood tests (And found out that i was healthy) I donated some blood in another room and i was tired as all hell afterwards.

But i got a cookie so it was worth it  :lol:

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Im guessing that you've got low blood pressure like me? Since you're tired after donating blood.

Last time i was in for blood tests (And found out that i was healthy) I donated some blood in another room and i was tired as all hell afterwards.

you only got a cookie? we get unlimited sandwitch, coffee, tea, fruits, yogurt... :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

I don't even know my blood type. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I like the taste of blood it has such a nice metal flavor

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Cheer up, you've done a great thing!

At least you're not talassemic, THAT would make you tired (Trust me ;))

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

you only got a cookie? we get unlimited sandwitch, coffee, tea, fruits, yogurt... :P

WHAT!?

I feel cheated and violated right now..

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

WHAT!?

yeah. from behind. well technically, we only get one of each, but the people who give you dont care if you come take some more. so i always take loads so i have for the day

cookie? Just so you stay alert for 2 minutes and then you pass out ? LMao, they should give you free food.

yeah. from behind. well technically, we only get one of each, but the people who give you dont care if you come take some more. so i always take loads so i have for the day

cookie? Just so you stay alert for 2 minutes and then you pass out ? LMao, they should give you free food.

ON7I4xq.gif

Unfortunately I can't donate blood because I don't fall into the safety requirements too do so. I don't have enough blood lol. 

WHAT!?

You've definitely been cheated, we had blood donations here where they give you a nice whole sit down meal lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

snippet

no really, you should have got food. you need to get your blood things back to the normal level