new vengeance in style with maimus VI formula

KieranThePCGuy

Hi all,

Didn't know where to post this, apologies if it is in the wrong place guys.

Anyway, I was looking for RAM for a computer build and came onto OverclockersUK. On their home page of memory I noticed there was some new RAM up for pre-order, and this happened to be The Corsair Vengeance "Pro" red.

It looks really nice and I did a quick Google but couldn't find any more information on them.

The specification list for the "Pro" red 2400MHz is below: (Copied from OverclockersUK) - They seem to have an ETA release for the 31st May

- Vengeance heat spreader for styling and performance
- Packaged together immediately following system test
- Tested together at 2400MHz, Vdimm = 1.65V, at latency settings of 10-12-12-31 on Intel DDR3-based motherboards
- SPD programmed at: JEDEC standard 9-9-9-24 values at 1333MHz
- XMP 10-12-12-31 values at 2133MHz, 1.65V
- 16384 Megabytes of DDR3 memory
- Two matched 8GB modules
- 100% tested at 2400MHz in Intel based motherboards
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Haswell & Richland compatible

Here is the link to the "Pro" red version; http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MY-373-CS - But you can get different colours; Sliver and Blue (Pictures below)

MY-373-CS_70917_350.jpgMY-372-CS_70916_350.jpgMY-367-CS_70910_350.jpg

What does everyone think of them? I found them here (Source): http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=701&catid=8 - The Red ones will most certainly look good for my build.

(Apologies again, if I posted in the wrong place)

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

They look absolutely ballin'

Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz | MSI GTX660 Twin Frozr II OC | Samsung Evo 850 250GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Corsair 600T White | Corsair H100 | Corsair HX850 | Corsair SP120 QE | Asus MX279H | LG Flatron E2251 | Logitech G502 | Das Keyboard Ultimate 4 Browns | Fiio E10 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Corsair SP2500 | HTC One M8 | MacBook Air (Mid 2013) i5 8GB 128GB

They look absolutely ballin'

I know right!

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

Ohh...my..god. It's jaw dropping. 

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

This looks sweet! Going to use these for my future builds if it is compatible with bulky heatsinks. Does anyone know the height of this?

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

there is unfortunately none find in my country neither on the corsair website :(

This looks sweet! Going to use these for my future builds if it is compatible with bulky heatsinks. Does anyone know the height of this?

They will hit most aircoolers that's for sure.

Also stupid tall heatsinks for no reason, why can't they just sell black PCB sticks...

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Looks really sleek!

Interested in Business and Technology

Unfortunately I do not, though they do look like they will hit aircoolers :( But if your watercooling then there shouldn't be a problem.

These look amazing! Probably wont end up getting them though, because the extra speed doesnt really matter, and it would just cost a lot more. 

Those looks SICK!!!

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

Unfortunately I do not, though they do look like they will hit aircoolers :( But if your watercooling then there shouldn't be a problem.

Also stupid tall heatsinks for no reason, why can't they just sell black PCB sticks...

Guess I can't use these for my builds if I plan to do air cooling. :(

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Guess I can't use these for my builds if I plan to do air cooling. :(

You can if you take the heatsinks off, they are usually just secured with plastic tabs and adhesive tape.

Then you have sexy black PCB ram sticks.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I'm fairly excited because of the black pcb and the resemblance of the dominators, I just want to see what they look like from above.

It look like the name says Pro.

Quote me to get a reply!

I'll wait until I see the actual products but they do look interesting even if a bit too in your face to me, similar to their Dominator flashy LED kit things.

Everytime I think I'm going to save my money. Some manufacturer finds a way to take my money....

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Asus Sabertooth Z77 - Intel Core i7 3770K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 MHz 8 GB

Yeah nice looking stuff.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Reminds me of Patriot's IEMs

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

"Heatsinks" (which often increase temperatures, ironically) tend to make RAM more attractive to the eye.

I'm fairly excited because of the black pcb and the resemblance of the dominators, I just want to see what they look like from above.

+1