Noctua Display Industrial Fans And They Are Black!

I am buying them the min they come out :D

I wouldn't recommend it, they're aimed at the enterprise market where performance is important and they don't care about noise... look at the specs: 2000RPM...

Sexy shit with a saberthooth mobo and c70 case :o

Interested in Business and Technology

I wouldn't recommend it, they're aimed at the enterprise market where performance is important and they don't care about noise...

I don't care about noise that much I put my gentle typoons at full speed and I don't mind it :d

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

I don't care about noise that much I put my gentle typoons at full speed and I don't mind it :D

Then get some Deltas and run them @ >5000RPM  :lol:.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Dat 8000 RPM... 1000 more and it's over 9000!

and fast enough to lose parts of digits. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

Dat 8000 RPM... 1000 more and it's over 9000!

not to troll you or anything but 8000+1000 = 9000 which is not over9000

Still ugly even in black.

Don't care if they even could differentiate between hot and cool molecules and only move the hot ones out, won't buy them.

Brown tabs/holders, <insert Linus voice>Really</close Linus voice>.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

YES I may have to get some of these for my define r4 when they come out just to keep the noise down in that case and make it a truly quiet pc like it should be. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

This was a great move I think, with the brown rubber thinghs they still have something that says "Hey, this is a Noctua fan" but these can also easily be removed and dyed for a completely black noctua fan, ohhh, nerdgasm :D

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

and fast enough to lose parts of digits. 

not to troll you or anything but 8000+1000 = 9000 which is not over9000

Let's add 1 so it's now over 9000!

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).

A pressure optimized 140mm fan? And it's a Noctua? AND IT'S BLACK? 

HHHNNNNGGGGG

Pretty nice that they changed a bit of their color scheme. 2000RPM, anyone know what is their noise? 

To the OP: You forgot to source them with links.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Pretty nice that they changed a bit of their color scheme. 2000RPM, anyone know what is their noise? 

To the OP: You forgot to source them with links.

Whops! I've forgot about that. Sorry!

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

Sellouts.

/deadtomenow

Yeah, I bought the Noctua fans before they were black..... B)

CPU-[i5 3570k-4.6ghz at 1.33v]  GPU-[4gb Zotac GTX 680 1126 core 6800 mem]   MOBO-[Gigabyte Z77 UD4H]   PSU-[Corsair TX 650]   RAM-[2x8gb DDR3 1333 GSkill Ripjaws X]   Case-[Corsair 550D (2xNoctua NF-F12, 1xNoctua NF-A14 intake, 1xNoctua NF-A14 exhaust)]   CPU Cooler-[Noctua NH D14]   Boot Drive-[Crucial m4 256GB SSD]   Game Drive-[500GB Western Digital Caviar Black]   Storage Drive-[2.5" 500GB Western Digital Scorpio Black]   Sound Card-[Asus Xonar DG]   Optical Drive-[Lite-On IHAS-124]  Monitor-[Dell U2312HM] Keyboard-[CM Storm Quickfire Rapid-Brown Switches] Mouse-[Logitech G400] Speakers-[Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX]

After seeing this, my life is now complete. (i mean pc)

You mean life :p

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

But they were never black!

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

My Noctua fans aren't even visible, so I won't be buying these.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I think they won't be selling this for consumer usage but rather for industrial usage. However, their "Project Redux" might be the one look at in the future.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

These are built for pure performance, so they're loud and even if they weren't I'd prefer noise blockers... Also I hope your mind is not literally blown... that would be bad...

Noctua is all about silent fans no matter what application. Have you even seen the server coolers they sell? They are similar in size to their consumer grade stuff.

Check it out! http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=productview&products_id=38&lng=en