Question on Cooling "Theory": Rads with intake fans

Go to solution Solved by Enderman,

Intake.

A couple degrees will not damage your GPU.

I'm planning out the cooling setup on a Cooler Master N200 (mini ATX case)

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mini-tower/n200/

The CPU will be cooled by a Corsair H100i, with the radiator mounted in the front. (slim, 240mm, all-in-one liquid cooler)

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hydro-series-h100i-extreme-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler

I plan on filling 5 fan mounts with silent, pressure optimized fans.

The question:

- Should I just have the hot air exhaust directly to the front (to my possible discomfort)

or

- Should I have the fans as intakes instead? (potentially blowing hot air over the GPU)

The orientation of the remaining 3 fans will be determined by what the first 2 will be doing on the H100i.

---

Intake.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Intake.

I probably should have mentioned that this is my first time using water cooling, so I was unsure about things like this.

Thanks a ton.

---

I probably should have mentioned that this is my first time using water cooling, so I was unsure about things like this.

Thanks a ton.

You're welcome.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020