ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Monster gpus over here, i like the gtx 970 reference but Zotac really took it to a new level.

Wow if i win i will be soooo happy,i won't have to sell my ps3 to get one,anyways even if i don't win congratulations to the winner.

I really like the carbon fiber design. The great cooling is a plus too. The best thing about it is how much better it is than my 580.

If i don't win i'm going to buy a zotac gtx 970 anywany

I am impressed with Zotac. I like overbuilt hardware and that 980 would be perfect in my build

PC: i7-4770k - ASUS Gryphon Z87 - ASUS GTX 760 2GB - 16GB G.Skill 2133 MHz - AX760 - 256GB 840 Evo - 2TB WD Black - 1TB WD Green - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer - Bitfenix Phenom M - 230mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro

That Extreme edition is AWESOME.

I would buy that next month

The zotac cards both have very nice coolers and the 900 series in general has bee very great so far

Good time to start posting, heh... right guys... heh. I'm sorry. They're beautiful cards, and exactly what I want when I can save up the money. My old 560 ti is getting jealous of all the benchmark comparing I've been doing. The 970 has gotta be the best high-end sweet spot between price and performance.

Loving the carbon fibre aesthetics and the fact its so efficient I won't have to upgrade my PSU!

Fingers crossed for the 980.

Zotac are really stepping up their game!

The extreme looks great. Not so sure about the other cooler design. I agree with Linus the extreme with metal would be very nice.

SPaaaaaacceee!!! 

Awesome looking gfx, would fit well in my system  :D

Nerdgasmsing so hard over this.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Even though a lot of people complain about Zotac, I never had any issue with my Zotac GTX560 OC.

These cards look really badass.

MB: MSI Z77A-GD55 | CPU: Intel i5-2500k @ 4.5 GHz | RAM: 8GB Kingston DDR3 @1333MHz | GPU: Asus GTX 770 DirectCU II 

Monitor: 22" Samsung SyncMaster B2230H @60Hz | Audio: Creative Aurvana Live! | PSU: SuperFlower 80+ Gold 550 Watt 

OS: ArchLinux + KDE / Windows 8 Pro 64bit | Smartphone: Nexus 4 16GB - CM11

KICK ASS ZOTAC 970! please send it to me!  :D