ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I could use a brand new video card although I have never tried Zotac before.

Not sure if we even get them here.

I got myself a Windforce 970 but haven't had the time to install it yet... :(

Maybe next week I'll take a day off to do it

Zotac is a most creative and goodnes garphics card manufacturer in the world. I use Zotac products from 8800GT AMP and ı had no problems for cards. New NVIDIA GTX 900 series cards are amazing! They have amazing futures. Zotac does very good performanced aftermarket coolers for this series graphics card. I have really need this ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME card. As always thanks to Linus Tech Tips for this amazing giveaway also thanks to ZOTAC for make this giveaway possible.

(Sorry for bad English. I am Turkish and ı can't speak well.)

The carbon fiber finish on the zotac extreme looks ballin IMO and especially on the 900 series cards which are already the bees knees

Now I'm not sure if I should get a 980 or 970. Cant waitt for that 3 way 970s video. maybe that will help make the decision or if im really lucky zotac will help me... probably not. 

The Amp! Extreme has a pretty unique design with that carbon fiber shroud looks really sweet! If you get a bios for it that unlocks the voltage, you  get some really high overclocks.  

Nice looking cooler

Rig: AMD FX 8350, Asus Sabertooth 990fx, 16gb Corsair Vengence, Gigabyte R9 290 4GB, Noctua NH-12S, Samsung 840 Evo, WD 1TB Black, Corsair C70, Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster SA350, Acer 193w, Mouse: Cyborg RAT 5. Window 7 Pro

Laptop: Asus x75vd, Intel i5 3210M, 8gb RAM, Nvidia 610m 1gb, 750gb hdd

PS2, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox360

Linus, why didn't you include the Extreme edition tenmperatures?

Oh, and yea, please give me a 980 :)

AMD Sempron 2500+ - ATI RADEON 9200 - Kingston 768MB DDR1 - ASUS A7V400-MX - LC-POWER 400W - MAXTOR 40GB HDD

Intel i3-4130 - nVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti - Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz - Gigabyte GA-H81-D3 - Cooler Master Thinder 500W - Corsair Graphite 230T

Holy balls, that awesome looking Amp Extreme looks really really awesome, carbon fiber finish and leds, omgggggggg

hoping i can buy that in next year~~

No idea what am i doing

Cureently have a GTX 760 but the punch and looks of these zotac cards are pretty freaking shmexy :3

I really love the carbon-fiber finish on the zotac extreme! It would go perfectly with my build!

This would be a great upgrade for my 670!