ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

this looks like an amazing card and it would be a nice upgrade to my hd6770

Firstly, thank you for clarifying all the details about the cards. I was already looking at the 970 Extreme, but was put off by the LED's. Now that I know they can be disabled, these cards look like the only choices when deciding which GTX 970 to buy. In the past I never saw Zotac as being one of the "Big Dogs" when it came to graphics cards. But now that they are really strutting their stuff, and showing off some great new technology like OC+ and Power Boost, I feel like they have cemented themselves as being a large contender of which cards to buy. They look good, have crazy power delivery (2x8-pin & Power Boost) and run cool and quiet. The only thing missing was a great, helpful review from LTT, but now we have even that!

Both are beasts, great video again. I'm not that hardware fan as I was but still love to watch this channel. :)

Design is something different. However, never before heard of Zohan... I mean Zotac.

Design looks good, but i would like to see double slot instead triple slot, just because comparability with mITX cases where its only two slots for GPU. But...i still like design and would like to win it :) good luck

:) 

Well it's in my opinion the first good looking Zotac card

Since my PC does not have a very  good noise isolation, i particularly like more silent components and the ZOTAC AMP  looks to be a perfect fit for my rig with its quiet fan design.

this gtx 970 amp extreme design looks awesome , i would love to get one for my new project but i don't have enough money :(:(:(:(:(:(

I'm already using an Asus GTX 750Ti, but i couldn't get it to overclock a lot... So an EXTREME AMP edition would be nice for overclocking, only problem is how do i get it to fit inside my case... ;D I'll think up of something!

Want. Dat. GPUUUUUUUUUUUU. Seriously tho, thing is a beast.

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air

Thanks guys! Here's Hoping someone who deserves it wins. Personally I like the Omega, I just like the smaller design, I feel like it might look a bit better inside a case. Plus that Metal shroud. The new 900 series in general might make me switch over from using AMD cards though, as the 970 series specifically is an insanely good value! Here's hoping AMD counters with the 300 series just to keep this GPU war going!

Looks awesome and I have been thinking to get a new graphics card. The extreme version looks cooler in my opinion. I haven't seen many zotac cards befor.

I really like the new coolers, and the cards overall. Zotac is under rated if you ask me.

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

I know I wont be getting the card, but... that extreme is still looking pretty sick in comparison to other aftermarket cards. Triple fan, check, LEDs, check, Black color, check. I could go on about how I would love to upgrade to one of these bad boys since the maxwell is just catering to what people want now, more efficient cards . Good Luck in the future guys, and thanks for all the videos.

My Rig: || Intel Core i5-4670K || EVGA GTX 660 FTW || G.Skill Sniper 16GB (2 x 8) DDR3 1600 || Western Digital Blue 1TB HDD || Samsung 840 EVO 250GB || SeaSonic M12II Bronze 620W PSU || Windows 8.1 64bit ||

Im lovin the way the extreme looks especially with the lighting. Makes me think twice about watercooling it lel. Guess I found a good upgrade option. Thanks for the proper insight Linus!

I like the 900 series for the crazy good power efficiency. Trying to cut down on my power bill... Good luck everyone.

I would gladly put that gnu in my PC!! 
It looks amazing!! 

I would love an upgrade! The 980 is mout watery *drools* Im over here with a Gigabyte HD 6870, and would absolutely love an upgrade! xD The 900 series looks ultra powerful and pretty much 4k ready at this point, and is a HUGE upgrade over what I have.