ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I really do envy the person that is lucky enough to win this awesome prize

That cooler is sick though

The omega and amp cards are finally cards that can overclock well.  The dual 8 pin power adapters are awesome.

I never win these things so I don't even care so much lol

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240

i actually like both cards looks! the metal shroud is very nice, however i'm a sucker for LEDs LoL. 

definitely want to win that 980!!!

Windows 10 | AMD FX-8350 @4.6GHz | BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 | 16Gb G.Skill DDR3 1866 | MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 4Gb | Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb | Corsair HX750 | NZXT Source 530 case | Logitech G710+ keyboard | Logitech G500s mouse | Saitek X52 Joystick and Throttle | Saitek ProFlight Rudder Pedals | TrackIR

The lights on the Extreme looked pretty sick, but in my opinion if you had the ability to have green and red, why not just make them RGB with full spectrum for full customization. That would be totally badass and would probably appeal more to people who have color scheme builds such as myself. 

Didn't realize Zotac was still a surviving vendor in the GPU world, glad to see a new one, and although I'm saving up for a 980 I would gladly settle for a free 970

Still running my old 460ti in my build, this would be a superb upgrade though. Good luck to everyone! :)

I want to win this card so I can take it to Sweden, where they understand our love and, will let us be wed as man and face melting graphics card.

Yeah that carbon fiber and green LEDs would look great in my system.

my step father always gives me hell about grinding the power bill through the roof and i'm super excited to test out the VR perks with the oculus rift

building a new Gaming / Workstation pc so fingers crossed ^^

(First post on forums BTW)

I personally think the card looks SICK, preforms GREAT, and it quite cost effective. Although i cant afford dis cause i be poor D:. i think anyone that has the option to get this card, or at least is lucky enough, should definitely look into it.

P.S. long shot but i would love to win this card, lol

Wow the carbon fiber finish of the cooler is great. I would love to own one, maybe I get some luck and win. You never know.

The design matches the performance of the new 900 series but over all i am really digging the cooler and the better/Overkill power management more room to OC. It's size makes it look truly high end! Who says size doesnt matter?

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

i'll be your butter cup and since this is my first post, win/win  tyvm

I like that USB-in for connecting with the OC plus firestorm software, seems useful! And I just like how the Zotac 980 looks in general.

Overall though, I just love the lower TDP of the 900 series. I have a pretty low watt power supply, so these cards would be awesome for me.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Looks like a nice card.
Thanks for the giveaway :) .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Well, been looking around everywhere for a G1 970 ..no luck thus far.

Maybe I'll get lucky with Zotac :D

gtx 900s are great....especially the 970 is great value for the money....

P.S.: if i win the zotac 980 AMP, i would probably have upgrade my CPU (currently a AMD FX-6350 :huh: ) to avoid bottleneck issues....

best price-performance out there graphic card at the moment.

Really impressed what Nvidia accomplished with this gtx 9xx specially the power consumption of this cards.

As always, great review Linus. One of my favorite reviewers out there.