ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

haters will hate, i think the shroud of the amp extreme looks beastly. the beefier the better :D and the 980? it's simply perfection

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

I like that both of the cards are incredibly powerful.

Only thing I don't like is the triple slot design on the Omega.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

So all I have to do is post and I can win??? Give it to me!

I'm really impressed with Zotac's build quality nowadays.... they went from a PNY equivalent to more of wantable option.. dat metal shroud? hell yes! 

i would definitely go with the metal shroud on the Omega.

i dont think carbon fiber is especially useful in a GPU and i would turn off the LED's anyway

its really an outstanding looking cooler

but i dont think this card will fit in many rigs

I've been looking at prices at my country and they have raised 30$ and 50$ for windforce edition since launch and i'm not suprised it's really good card for the amount of money. And about the Zotac cards i think that the cooler on both cards look pretty cool.

Linus there is no need for words. You know what you must do and do it efficiently.

PS: Did you saw what I did there ?

That looks pretty good, would fit nicely in my system either of the cards. So I'd gladly take any one of them :D But a 980 damn i would be through the roof of excitement. Get rid of this 770 card running at 80 degrees -.-

I like the tripple slot cooler actually, since i never use sli, it's not of any major concern. - I kinda like the OMEGA a bit more since it has a metal shroud, but the Extreme reminds me of the Gigabyte cards, Just a little more alien. The 90mm fans are kick ass for sure. 

Pc builder at a TechShop

Looks insane, Gtx 970 Extreme Amp edition. I hope win then again every one wants to win!  ;)

I guess there are going to be a lot of first time posters on here such as me due to the nature of this giveaway.

Also how would they know if someone just spammed the thread with lots of posts to get a greater chance at winning?

The bulk is considerable, the beauty - undeniable. I like the fans.

I find the 900 series very interresting. Better power efficiency! We are going in the right direction.

The AMP! products look very nice. The 980 would replace my ancient graphics card and fit perfectly in my system.

I'd say the AMP! Extreme, the design just makes it quite unique. and it would go really well with a new system I plan on putting together for black friday.