ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Well Zotac made good cards but with the amp extreme and omega they just moved to the next level well i won't say anything about firestorm as i don't use it that much.

Although I'm waiting for AMD's R9 390X hoping they use 20nm, the GTX 980 is the finest card on the market right now - except for its price tag. So the giveaway is perfect for one of us.

I totes signed up just to win the card, because desperation.

I think it's a pretty decent freaking card though, looks great :)

The tech. I picked up a 750 ti a while back and honestly didnt expect it to do much more than pretty colors at its pricepoint. Man was I wrong. And now we finally have "full force" versions. This is an incredible step forward not just for gamers but for those who want to do their own tech based small business aswell. As for the size of the cards who cares. At least I dont. Im in to what ever it takes builds anyway and this would be more than welcome in my system.

Here's to being a first timer hoping for some 970 extreme goodness.

I like most:

1.the better overclockability

2.the new features like msaa and stuff

3.the design of these sexy two cards

4.IT IS NVIDIA AND ZOTAC

Amp Extreme looks like it was designed by 12-years old boy obsessed by sci-fi aesthetics.
Nevertheless, I love power efficacy of 900 series. It even would work with my OCZ 550W psu.

Yes please... Im just another guy that would never get around to afford a card like that.. Good luck too all..

I like how well it overclocks in your tests. It would be a great upgrade to my gtx 670 without having to upgrade my 550 watt power supply.

When I opened this thread I thought there were 3 pages in total, like in most threads that are this old. I said to myself, there's a chance to win this. Didn't realize there are 492 pages and over 9000 posts! :o

Anyways, both cards look cool. I like the design of the Extreme edition better though, especially if you have a case with a window, those LEDs would give off a nice effect. Only one remark, Like Linus said, it's a shame that the shroud is plastic. 

Very impressed with the performance of the Extreme! After seeing the benchmark comparison, it's a no-brainer to go with it over the Omega.

About the 900 series: the GTX970 and GTX980 in general are awesome GPU:

-Low power consumpion

-High efficency

-Great Performan

All this aspect with a right price.

BUT i would like to focus on the Zotac Extreme model.

The thing that surprised me, was the design. It look Great.

I'm a fun of pc modding, and i really want to see that GPU many customized case.

Two days ago i saw a custom pc with carbon theme, and that video card would be fantastic in it.

what I like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme. It would look sweet in my rig.

I would like to get a GTX from the giveaway cause I am building my gaming pc and I think the 900 series is extremely powerfull  and I love the design of the AMP! It is probably the coolest GTX I have ever seen! 

I am focussing on the extreme but I would also be so happy that I could cry for  the omega <3

Really nice cards from ZOTAC. Maybe the coolers are a bit too beefy, but who cares if you're builing in something like the Corsair 900D.

Anyway it would be nice if ZOTAC provided a non-warranty void option to receive the card with the coolers removed, so one could water cool them easily.

I like the how the heat pipes are very thick , makes it a bada$$ . Also the price is right ( Maybe not right now ) but most of the time you see Zotac cards cheaper than the others with an equivalent quality .

Thats damn ugly looking cooler shroud, looks like it´s dipped into plastic. Good thing is that it performs nicely so I will forgive them the shroud design :P