ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

wow the AMP! extreme looks pretty good.

imo zotac is such an undervalued manufacturer, they always made nice cards at a very low price point.

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

i like the 900 series cause they made everything better like power consumption and also heat output on the gpus

I agree with Linus.  The faux carbon fiber looks pretty bad ass!  If only they added a remote control they could fly it right to my house.

ughh this looks an sounds so sweet! Although i would like to see the numbers for 1440p gaming! 

900 series is definitely a step above compared to 600 series to 700 series. GTX 980!!

I own the 970 amp omega. It is built really well and i love the extra features such as the backplate, 2x 8pin connectors as well as the OC+. Zotac really nailed it this time! 

Very aggresive overhaul of the design, i love it.

And the 900 series in general is an awesome upgrade in almost every aspect, would definantly love one!

It would be nice if u guys can make overclocking easier for really really new pc builders/users.

I really like the fact that the 900 series doesn't require me to empty my bank account on both a new graphics card or a new power supply. Gotta love the new power efficient architecture! 

This is going to be a tight fit in my computer :P But it's going to increase the power by a lot :D

I am slightly concerned that this will even fit in my Fractal r4 mini. <.<

Would force me to buy a now power supply but i guess it would be worth it :D

I like the carbon finish on the AMP! Extreme!

I like the new 900 series for the new look ad for the power efficiency. The new zotac ones may not have the same power efficiency but it's power and overclockability makes up for it, it also looks good.

Dammmmn both are pretty nice cards! I really like the Extreme design, but probably pick the Omega, being on a more tight budget :D

I really like the in house cooler, PCB, over-the-top designs and performance and overclocking.

A nice thing to be very quiet, and stunning beatiful, I know this is gonna be mine.

The Big Fatty Cooler make every things cooler and TicTac ! I like the most was the AMP Extreme LED effect and the new GTX 980 above that cost alot and that not cost alot on the electric bil  :D ! Good Luck  :P

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3 | Ram: Kingmax value Ram (2x4GB) 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 270 Gaming

Case: Aerocool Tempalrius Telum Black | Cooling: Corsair H60 | PSU: Xigmatek Tauro 500w |

Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB , WD Green 500GB & 1TB | OS: Windows 8.1

The new 900 series  is just flipping awesome. I mean, much improved  performance for the same price  as the 700 series is crazy. The ability to play 4k resolution on a 1080p display is also rad as hell.