ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the design and the beefy heatsink that ZOTAC did! Kudos to you bruh!

PS: I still never did my upgrade for my GPU since I can not afford one even midrange card. Currently using GT430. I wish I can have this! 

I am actually impressed that the Zotac GPU actually consists of a thicker fan for better air circulation. Very impressive Zotac, I was waiting for a smart move like this :D

Hello everyone,

First time posting, long time viewer.

I was wondering if you guys are going to review the smallest of the bunch in ZOTAC's 970 offering, as the small form factor really appeals to me and maybe others as well.

Thanks and keep up the great work you guys do in all things tech.

It's good, almost beats the 780! 

I might be psycho.  :huh:

GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway ?

I was like Hell-Yeah!!!

I am mainly impressed by the power efficiency on the 900 series cards. I've seen people running GTX 970s on the same PSU that I have which isn't exactly the best one out there [Corsair VS650]. Not sure about the 980 though..

Aaand since I prefer Zotac [Running a GTX650 Ti Boost right now], there isn't any reason for me to not like it.  ;)

Gtx900 series in my opinion is the best series of gpu-s currently avaliable.Power and effiency are amazing.

Gotta love this triple fan black badass look :D

Also usb integrated interface is sweet pretty it needs some polishing.

Well I'm using Zotac GTX 760 AMP and very happy with it but it would be awesome if it can be upgraded to, well GTX 980 perhaps?? GL with 1 post

Wanting to get some 980s sli with a rog swift.

Features that I like in the gtx 900 series are:1) 4gb vram(good for games such as watchdogs as it requires 3gb to max it out) 2)directx 12 support (even 780ti does not support directx 12, so these cards are future proof 3) dynamic super resolution (I only have a 1080p monitor so I couldn't play games at 4k however now I can with the dsr) 4) the overall design and led lighting on amp! extreme edition of 970 5) These cards have very good price/performance ratio 6)They are based on the new maxwell architecture so again a performace increase here.Thats it!Finally congrats in advance to the lucky guy who wins the 980 amp! extreme

Even though I've never built a PC before I am planning to soon. One of these would be a major improvement over my GT 740M. Btw did anyone notice the bug on the left side of the table? It comes on screen at 7:28. 

Good job Linus! Can't wait for your other videos!

The Extreme looks really cool with it's triple fans and the lights.

the coller looks really nice  :) but i would have loved to see them add another blue LED so that you could use the Software to pick any color you want out of the RGB range 

Zotacs design looks cool and the 900-series graphics cards perform good.

i like the 900 series because of the new features and i wanna build a new pc ;)

Look At My Extremely Awesome Pc: Cpu: Intel Pentium T4400 Ram: DDR2 4GB Ram Graphics: Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Great Video as always. I'm currently building a PC for myself and would Looooooove to win this.

I prefer the twin fan model, I just think it looks correct.

Keep up the good work.

Is it more or does anyone think the reference 780/titan/980 cooler look sooo much better? That said that Extreme edition is still one of my favorites after the stock one.