ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Lucky Canadians and Americans for your cheap prices :'(, I'm here in Spain have to pay so much more T_T and without any cool offers :'( 

Damn I have more than 1 post so I cant win. But I can dream.

Are you able to set the LEd to only red or only green? i know you can turn it off... but what if i only want 1 colour?

I'm thoroughly impressed Zotac, I've never thought of you guys as a company to provide such high performance and overclockability!

GTX 980 AMP! Extreme is probably the best 980 out there. Can't think of any other card that can beat it. It also comes with everything that I can possibly ever ask for.

INTEL Core i7-4790K  ASUS Maximus VII Ranger  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 8GB 2133MHz  EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti  SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB  CORSAIR AX860i  CORSAIR Obsidian 750D

ERmAGUrdd ksoapkfposdfa I really liked the Carbon Fiber One, It looked sick. I wish it wasn't so bulky though :P. Welllllllllllllllllllll good luck to anyone that wins. :) Linus is da best :D

The 900 series is awesome, very low prices with very high performance, unfortunately i can't afford one, but it would be great if i was to win that 980 :D.

DAM! those led lights!!! and i would hope i can get a gtx980 cause i really need an upgrade for my pc as im still playing games with my intel hd 4000 graphics... i really hope i can get an upgrade!

Zotac really put their pice on this new GPU from Nvidia, I think they really did well with the Overclocking, I bet that grapichs card with the 3 fans is really quiet even at full load

it would be nice to have one

i Dont remember Zotac products beeing so Sexy!  both amazing cardss

Yeah the want is real haha, never really liked the look of other zotac cards before, but that carbon look is baller. 

Im not sure if i actully like the design, but then again i am more of a pure power kinda guy so it's not that big of a concern for me

Honestly both look sweet, and having either would be awesome. Would you say they are "leaky" chips like you said about the gigabyte cards?

Triple slot, silent cooler, massive clock speeds, and beast power efficiency are why I would like one!

The design of the extreme is a bit over the top for me. But I`ll take it :D

what I love about the 900 series? well its gonna be a great upgrade for my 660ti and has lower power consumption.. about zotac extreme I like the led ligt thing gives an extra bling while playing and they look awesome!! :D goodluck to all