ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I think they look pretty good and would look even better in my Lian Li case! ;)

The amp extreme looks so awesome! I would love to have that card! I've never won anything in my life but I enjoy Linus so much I don't mind supporting him anyways. I don't normal do this so here goes! :)

The extreme edition looks kind of silly to me, would defiantly replace the cooler with a nice clean waterblock.

Nice... I could use one of these...

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

love the visual appeals of both, also like how they maximize every feature of the reference card.   

wow zotac is stepping up theire game!

Zotac's new 970's look really good. I'm surprised how well they look since i haven't really seen many of their products reviewed.  :D

Very awesome cards y really like the omega ! It would be nice to replace mi gtx 570:) want it!

Well, this seems to be one of the most beast lighting on the card imo.

Wich me luck.   :)

CPU i5 13400F - - - - - - GPU ASUS TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 10G - - - - - - - - RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V Black DDR4 3600MHz 2*16GB

Motherboard MSI MAG B660M MORTAR WIFI mATX - - - - Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB M.2 + Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB + WD Green 2TB

PSU Seasonic Focus GX 850W 80 Plus Gold - - - - Cooling Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black - - - - Case Fractal Design Define 7 Mini

Displays INNOCN 27M2V + ASUS TUF Gaming VG259QM + Dell U2414H - - - - - - - - - - - Sound ATH-M50x, Lenovo unknown speaker

Keyboard Ducky Shine 4 - - - - - Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight + G-TF Rough + Logitech G PowerPlay

I love the 900 series for their balance of features, power consumption, performance and price (especially the 970 :P).

i7 3770k @ 4.3GHz, Asus P8Z77-V LK, 16GB G.Skill 2133MHz, Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC @ 1306MHz Core, 7141MHz Memory, Cooler Master Storm Stryker, 256GB Sandisk SSD, 3TB Seagate HDD, Antec High Current Gamer 750W, Corsair H55 Liquid w/ Dual SP120s in Push/Pull

Yes it's my first post, but damn i'd like to win that card! I'm actually building a computer for the first time next month, so i wouldn't mind getting a 980 in there.

What do i like about the 900 series? Well obviously i'm no expert but the value they seem to offer, and lower power consumption, is why i'm looking to get a 970 for my build at the moment.

I was never a big fan of Zotac cards, but these are pretty cool looking!

Wow this Extreme version is really cool looking. I love about these new cards that they are so much better in terms of power efficiency. It means lower temps and lower temps mean less noise -> love it. Now I just to wait for new gen intel procesors to make extremely silent gaming pc ^.^

I own dual Zotac 770's, and I can say that this is a MASSIVE leap in design. I love these cards - makes me want to buy Zotac again.

Production Control, Fish Keeper, Lover of Audio

Excited to get a card designed to push the limit. The usb power diagnostic looks wicked helpful!

Thanks Linus for the amazing OC vs OC test. Confirms that the 970 has a good price value. I wish everyone good luck for the 980 giveaway, may your frame rates be high and your temperatures low!