CNET thinks the iPad air is good for gamers?!?! WHAAAA?

gurnben

I stopped listening to Cnet when they said that Beats headphones sounded good and natural. The only reason I still accept there existence is the off chance I may work there.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

It's better for TABLET games.

Clearly, a console/PC gamer won't benefit much.

no matter what you play games constantly on it makes you a gamer. Might not be as much as gamer, gaming just on a tablet but still a gamer

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

wait, people on LTT read cnet? and takes it seriously?

WAHHHH

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

I don't even CNET.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Xperia tablets will feature the awesome ps 4 remote streaming,apple can't even think of touching that. And then there is the nvidia shield.. Do I even need to continue..

CNET you failed

Interested in Business and Technology

Note: it was just a bing news link

Bing news? Ok, I'm done! OUT! FIN! 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I don't even CNET.

Friends don't let friends CNET.

For people that like to play tablet games (like Asphalt 8: Airborne), sure. An iPad would be pretty good. It has a lot of good games.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Bing news? Ok, I'm done! OUT! FIN! 

Fuck Bing. Google towers them all.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

For people that like to play tablet games (like Asphalt 8: Airborne), sure. An iPad would be pretty good. It has a lot of good games.

Also Modern Combat, Shadow Gun, Nova, and a ton more. Games are games and those who play games are gamers. Nuff said...

The new iPad air probably is the best tablet gaming experience.   But as usual the Cnet statement is misleading.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

I don't see what was wrong with that statement. 

I got FTL, Hearthstone, XCOM, and Kingdom Rush Fronteirs on my iPad. There are good games on iPad, amazing games. It's not all Clash of Clans and Candy Crush (just saying their name makes me cringe). Doesn't mean I game on it mainly, but I do spend a lot more time gaming on the iPad than I have ever before. Also,

Gamer or not Gamer I don't really care. For me those who love games passionately and always supporting of good practices in gaming is a true gamer.

You are a gamer if you consider yourself one. Gaming on a tablet isn't any different than gaming on a pc or console... The only thing between the different platforms are the fidelity of the games... Which comes both I graphics and features... But at the end of the day, a game is a game and if you play enough to consider yourself a gamer... You are probably a gamer.

IMO.

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?