#StopGamerGate2014

Jerakl

NOUzpQn.png

More supporting evidence the AntiGamerGate is full of scumbag assholes. Hey at least we admit our side has faults they flaunt shit like this and are proud of it.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

If the gaming media side was taking these death threats seriously, they would not be broadcasting how effective they are. Telling everyone in the world that "Death threats that can't be prevented and can't be traced are super effective at instilling terror in feminists and forcing them to leave their homes" is an open invitation by the gaming media for people to give their members death threats. If the death threats were as terrifying as they claim, they would not be encouraging them like they are. Death threats are simply what they use to gain sympathy and support. This isn't some little known fact about how to react to death threats, almost every serious internet personality has had death threats and knows that publicizing them encourages them and if the gaming media contacted the police, which they claim they have, i'm sure the police would of told them how to not encourage more death threats, but they continue to do so.

<picture of anti-gg people bullying people>

More supporting evidence the AntiGamerGate is full of scumbag assholes. Hey at least we admit our side has faults they flaunt shit like this and are proud of it.

Michael Cernovich, a licensed attorney and "fitness nerd", is willing to donate 10,000 dollars to charity and pay all the expenses to have a 3 round boxing match against Sam Biddle because of this tweets.

I would gladly pay 5 dollars to see that match.

Michael Cernovich, a licensed attorney and "fitness nerd", is willing to donate 10,000 dollars to charity and pay all the expenses to have a 3 round boxing match against Sam Biddle because of this tweets.

I would gladly pay 5 dollars to see that match.

My lol team is talking about it now xD I was saying I'd pay that asshole to step into the ring so I can watch him get his ass kicked

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

it would help the issue if the dickheads would stfu with death and rape threats, its not nice at all. but thats humanity, i bet ya 90% of the people making threats are under 16

Little problem kids.

Anita was caught posting the threatening tweets to herself and caught on camera admitted she does not like games.

She's a professional victim who makes money creating false threats and controversy.

the whole "I've been gaming since I was 5" is a lie,  She said on video recorded in a classroom before this all started that she doesn't like games.

She raked in over $160,000 on her Kickstarter account for a website she barely updates once a month.

Most "Hate crimes" turns out of be fake, that's a fact.

there's money to be made playing the victim, especially now with Kickstarter and FundMe sites making it easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcPIu3sDkEw&hd=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzNjmUkPncY&hd=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otgIWUoMDB0&list=UUjHP29jHfWiegejKr-cwPjw&hd=1

Did Anita Sarkeesian Fake Death Threats Against Herself?

http://www.returnofkings.com/42602/did-anita-sarkeesian-fake-death-threats-against-herself

Also, the movie she made used STOLEN gameplay footage from Youtube,  she claimed to have made the footage herself

but it was discovered all the footage was taken from various Youtube channels.

Naturally, because Anita doesn't play videogames and it's all about making money.

Like others have said, stop giving attention to this woman and she'll go away.  She's only doing this because she's still getting attention.

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

People can play video games regardless of gender.

People need to stop with this sexist bullshit.

Now what exactly is this "GamerGate"?

http://gamergate.giz.moe/about/

^ Great site to give you a rundown.

But with Arnita Sarkeesian is a stupid feminist with flawed logic that tricked other idiot feminists into giving her money for something which she failed to fulfill. And now spends her time making random videos, crying misogyny a d how women are being objectified/serialized. 

Here is a playlist to show how stupid Anita is.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

http://gamergate.giz.moe/about/

^ Great site to give you a rundown.

But with Arnita Sarkeesian is a stupid feminist with flawed logic that tricked other idiot feminists into giving her money for something which she failed to fulfill. And now spends her time making random videos, crying misogyny a d how women are being objectified/serialized. 

Here is a playlist to show how stupid Anita is.

Watched the 2 videos in the link to gamergate.giz.moe, still not exactly sure about what its all about, but from what you have said about it, that dicksack (arnita) needs to just stfu and get out.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Well fuck... Now I regret buying a Raspberry Pi.

1) The Raspberry Pi project is not related to gaming so why are they even commenting? It's almost as weird as let's say Subway taking a stance on Gamergate.

2) They are very ill-informed. In fact, it's the anti-gamergate side that is sexist by trying to shut down and refuse to report on a charity organization helping female developers get into the industry. A project which the gatergate movement donated over 70,000 dollars to I might add.

3) They are just being very rude in their second tweet, especially towards everyone who supports the #NotYourShield hashtag.

Raspberry Pi, for those three reasons I think you can fuck off. I am not saying I because I am a misogynist. I am not saying it because I dislike your product. I am saying it because the one who wrote these tweets is a moron.

post-216-0-41143800-1413631145_thumb.png

Tweet 1

Tweet 2

Tweet 3

That opening statement just proves how misinformed they are. Can say they're not misinformed all they want, their implications are contradictory. I missed the Raspberry Pi thing apparently, is that why there were infographics floating around comparing it with Intel Edison? I'm surprised there hasn't been a fundraiser (to my knowledge) that would donate Edisons to all-girls schools or something. Responses to bullshit have been outstanding.

Yr3idlZ.png

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/10/17/Supporting-GamerGate-Does-Not-Make-You-a-Bully

I knew a shit storm was brewing when I first saw videos about Anita S.'s stupid feminazis movement to call male gamers and the games industry misogynistic imbeciles. I was right and I feel bad.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

• 4 weeks later...

can someone TLDR me the entire thing, whi this woman is, what happended. what is gamergate and wtf is going on