Having troubles with cyanogenmod

Gert

I am trying to get cyanogen mod on my nexus 7 but the website you need to go on with the pc will not load is their servers down or what is the problem?

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

The website is working for me, something's fuckey.

http://www.cyanogenmod.org/

I can get to the website but when I click on step four the website is not available. 

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

I can get to the website but when I click on step four the website is not available. 

OK I can confirm that also, it's not just you I'd wait a while it appears to be unavailable.

OK I can confirm that also, it's not just you I'd wait a while it appears to be unavailable.

OK thanks, I will try again tomorrow.

Sometimes the download servers for CyanogenMod are down, this is a regular thing. 

"Rawr XD"

try getting it from XDA

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

try getting it from XDA

What is that?

What is that?

its a forum for devs/modders its usually where most roms are created in dev stages the final version should be there as well

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

pretty sure at this point that the CM installer has been decommissioned.

Shit how am I suppose to do it then?

the normal way.

What is that? 

Ps: I am a noob.

What is that? 

Ps: I am a noob.

1. unlock the bootloader (wipes everything)

2. install a 3rd party recovery

3. already have a build of CM and Gapps handy on your device in a directory you know where they are located

4. do a "wipe to install a new ROM" or a "factory reset" in the recovery (depends on the recovery you use)

5. install the ROM then Gapps

6. boot up.