What's the best screen size for you?

TheRagingGamer

my one m8 is pretty easy to use with one hand even though my hands are below the average size (though pretty flexible since i play piano)

Because the screen area you're using is still 5", however when you put it in your pocket it's less comfortable then other 5" phones as the phone itself is really tall

"Rawr XD"

Because the screen area you're using is still 5", however when you put it in your pocket it's less comfortable then other 5" phones as the phone itself is really tall

I don't really feel it in my pockets, but that could be because of the pants i wear. the speakers look much bigger in pictures than in real life, so its not a big deal.

I don't really feel it in my pockets, but that could be because of the pants i wear. the speakers look much bigger in pictures than in real life, so its not a big deal.

To me I just don't feel that it was necessary to make the phone so tall, it wasn't comfortable to sit down with it in most of the pants that I had it in when I was using my M8. For example the blank space beneath the screen with the HTC logo could have gone away for a noticeably shorter and more pocketable phone. 

"Rawr XD"

To me I just don't feel that it was necessary to make the phone so tall, it wasn't comfortable to sit down with it in most of the pants that I had it in when I was using my M8. For example the blank space beneath the screen with the HTC logo could have gone away for a noticeably shorter and more pocketable phone. 

I partly agree with that, they needed that room for the internal components, but I wish they had added capacitive (idk how to spell it) buttons there, not just a logo.

I partly agree with that, they needed that room for the internal components, but I wish they had added capacitive (idk how to spell it) buttons there, not just a logo.

I'm sure the engineers could have found a way to get rid of it if they really wanted to. 

"Rawr XD"

I'm sure the engineers could have found a way to get rid of it if they really wanted to. 

I can't think of any ways, but capacitive buttons would have made it much more space efficient. they would take almost no more room and would make the phone a bit nicer.

I can't think of any ways, but capacitive buttons would have made it much more space efficient. they would take almost no more room and would make the phone a bit nicer.

I mean during the designing of the phone they could have excluded that portion since unlike the M7 it has no purpose, but they kept it as a sort of a trademark of newer HTCs, it's also found on other recent HTCs with on-screen keys and front speakers like the Desire 610 and 820. I'm not surprised HTC switched to onscreen keys though, when I used the M7 I constantly found myself tapping on the HTC logo to try and go home, I got used to it after a while but the main reason is that Google is trying to push out more and more phones that use on-screen keys, especially since the launch of KitKat, pretty much every big brand manufacturer has switched over now with the exception of Samsung

"Rawr XD"

Pardon my English. Not my native language.

Intel Celeron G1820 Haswell | ASRock B85M-ITX | Transcend 1GB DDR3-1333 | HEC Cougar SL 500W 80+ | Lian Li PC-Q03B ITX | SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 16GB | OpenElec-XBMC

Depends on the bezels and general shape of the phone too. 

My M8's 5" screen really is a little too wide, and combined with the phone's extra height (front-facing speakers) it makes it simply too big for me. 

My One X+ (4.7") was just perfect size-wise. I'm seriously considering going back to the old phone. 

All de screen sizes except iPhone 4/5

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

I wouldn't want to go beyond 4.7 of my HTC One. I think the MotoX from last year is ideal. I wish they made a better specs with that size phone

I actually prefer screens bigger than 5 inch now, came from a 4.3 inch smartphone (Nokia Lumia 900) and i consider that to be really small now that i own a smartphone with a 5.5 inch display (Oneplus One). The problem is that it's not the best device to use one handed, but the bigger display works a lot better with two handed tasks.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

I'd say around 4.5 - 5.5" though I don't think I would mind a bigger screen size.