IT'S HAPPENING

Jerakl

Holy shit I haven't had one of these in years. I might buy one.

Fuck that buy them all :D

kpl.gif

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

kpl.gif

My thoughts exactly

Fuck that buy them all :D

INDUBITABLY!

Holy shit I haven't had one of these in years. I might buy one.

What @GhostWindGamer said

Ahhhh yes! #hype

All the hype!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Ahh Legos n Bionicles... good times goooood timmmes. FANGASMOMGWTFBBQ

*Nostalgia intensifies*

Oh lord, the amount of hours I put into building these things. This and K'nex were basically my childhood. :D

Also from the look of those new pics, is Gali a man now? :S

I never played with that kind of lego I am affraid, we mostly had the normal kind of lego, blocks, fences, and some other crap.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Bionicle was the death of lego for me.

If you can't do it without specialized pieces THEN DON'T DO IT AT ALL.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

When stores stopped stocking Technic sets in favor of this, I was pretty butthurt.

I want Kopaka already!

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

yesssss

oh wait

it is happening not fappening.

alright then.

*Nostalgia intensifies*

Oh lord, the amount of hours I put into building these things. This and K'nex were basically my childhood. :D

Also from the look of those new pics, is Gali a man now? :S

The female ones were always built the same as the rest. Just saying. You only knew the characters gender if you watched the movies or read the books/comics. Or the common knowledge that most Blue entities are of the Ga kind, which is completely female.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I'd rather buy one of those Lego model car sets. I'd rather build a Lamborghini or Ferrari out of legos.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

It's been a while since I built this with my cousin, don't remember if it was a MOC or something else. But this is my favourite. I have a bunch of other bionicles but they're in a plastic box downstairs. Sorry about the poor lighting

FwjCIcq.jpg

That's a rare set. They only sold it as a singular set for a while and after that you had to buy 3 separate sets to get the pieces to build it. It's Irnakk, he's the Pirakan figure for death or somethin. 

• 1 month later...

When I found out it returned, I literally shat myself... no lie, it stank but was SOOOO FRICKIN' AWESOME!!! I KNOW IT HAS HF PARTS, but in time they will hopefully use the older, better technic parts... I am ecstatic and always will be