IT'S HAPPENING

Jerakl

OMG GUYS LEGO BIONICLE IS RETURNING.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS. This stuff was my childhood.

http://kotaku.com/lego-bionicle-triumphantly-returns-in-january-1645298228?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

I read every book and read the comics, and I have a whole table and multiple liters of bins filled with parts. All behind me.

Took them long enough, geez. Hero Factory was trash.

Most of it seems to be new crap, but lo and behold

jrpwpsumkpbtzavxxujz.jpg

scemmga4qzpjz2hgnpt7.jpg

BRB, throwing my money at lego.

And I swear, mods if delete this topic. Yo neva gunna hear the end of it. This thread is legit and is in no way trolling.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Kay

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I had all the little ones you could get from McDonalds as a kid. One day when we were leaving my moms friends house my brother left them on the roof of our car. They got rekt

You obviously never experienced the joy that is/was Bionicle.

yup

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I had them too. Great that they are back, but I think I am too old for them now. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

yup

It was basically the best LEGO series ever released. Compared to batman, city, all that other crap, Bionicle ruled them all.

Back when I was really into it, I used to know the whooooole story line. I still know the major events, but not the whole thing like I used to.

Bionicle is Love, Bionicle is Life.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

It was basically the best LEGO series ever released. Compared to batman, city, all that other crap, Bionicle ruled them all.

Back when I was really into it, I used to know the whooooole story line. I still know the major events, but not the whole thing like I used to.

#addiction

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I had them too. Great that they are back, but I think I am too old for them now. 

I'm almost 16 and I have a metric butt ton of the stuff that I still use every now and then.

#addiction

It was worth being addicted to.

Lol I followed Bionicle since 2004; read all the comics and everything

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Lol those were cool. Kids aren't really into this kinda stuff as much anymore though. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

HOLY SHIT WUT 

Well looks like I have another hobby revived!

RH8kjNT.jpg

Lol I followed Bionicle since 2004; read all the comics and everything

IKR, I started following with the Toa Metru when I was about 8(?). Once I was old enough to understand what was going on, I read all the books and bought the Bionicle Encyclopedia. I even bought some retro sets. I have somewhere behind me the original Tahu and Lewa sets in mint condition.

Lol those were cool. Kids aren't really into this kinda stuff as much anymore though. 

BECAUSE THEY'RE STUPID

I WILL BUY ALL OF IT. BECAUSE NOW I HAVE A JOB AND CAN ACTUALLY AFFORD THIS STUFF (Compared to when I first got into it).

RH8kjNT.jpg

IKR, I started following with the Toa Metru when I was about 8(?). Once I was old enough to understand what was going on, I read all the books and bought the Bionicle Encyclopedia. I even bought some retro sets. I have somewhere behind me the original Tahu and Lewa sets in mint condition.

All my bionicle is in "the pile" of Lego in my downstairs room.

Didn't know there was any Lego community here on LTT :o

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

HELL YEAH. I've been into lego for such a long time. I have half my room filled with it. I have a whole shelf with Lego Star Wars, a whole table and probably about 3 containers full.... I'm tired of describing it. BRB taking a picture.

I think i'd saw these before, i was more interested in the Batman series instead of this(IMO). Heck, i'd spend around 100 dollars for that Batmobile.

This

LEGO-7784-Batmobile-Ultimate-Collectors-

HELL YEAH. I've been into lego for such a long time. I have half my room filled with it. I have a whole shelf with Lego Star Wars, a whole table and probably about 3 containers full.... I'm tired of describing it. BRB taking a picture.

If you are really into Lego still, you should come join the Lego community over on Flickr; its freakin massive and there are a lot of cool people there

Here are some cool groups if you are interested:

https://www.flickr.com/groups/lego/

https://www.flickr.com/groups/bionicle/

If you are really into Lego still, you should come join the Lego community over on Flickr; its freakin massive and there are a lot of cool people there

I'm on MOCPages already.

http://mocpages.com/home.php/43611

Here are the image I promised lol

uo9tfvN.jpg

n6hxIfl.jpg

kiWHQUT.jpg

xm0vI8j.jpg

G3lyH3s.jpg

Sorry I had to take them with a crappy iPod selfie camera, didn't have anything else.

i'v got a lego mindstormes set that u paid over $400 for xD

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

I'm on MOCPages already.

http://mocpages.com/home.php/43611

Here are the image I promised lol

uo9tfvN.jpg

n6hxIfl.jpg

kiWHQUT.jpg

xm0vI8j.jpg

G3lyH3s.jpg

Sorry I had to take them with a crappy iPod selfie camera, didn't have anything else.

Best sorting solution 10/10

Syrysly bro join flickr

BTW do you go to any lego conventions?

Best sorting solution 10/10

Syrysly bro join flickr

BTW do you go to any lego conventions?

I don't have much money and IDK if there are ever any in Canada, or by the town I live in.

I don't have much money and IDK if there are ever any in Canada, or by the town I live in.

See if you can make it to brick con someday, the community there is awesome (if you can stand the kiddies begging for brickarms)