What do you think of buying from newegg?

CaptainKoda

Do they have good shipping?, good customer service? etc... 

yes. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

yes. 

well...

/endthread I guess :D

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

They're aight. But I prefer to buy local or from NCIX.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

They are good with shipping and customer service. I usually get something from them within 2-3 days through the standard shipping.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

They're aight. But I prefer to buy local or from NCIX.

ok. but what makes you say they are alright?

They are good with shipping and customer service. I usually get something from them within 2-3 days through the standard shipping.

thank you!

Yes.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I've used Newegg for years and have always had a good experience with them. I can't recall having a single problem over the years.

The computer isn't the "Thing".....the computer is the "Thing" that gets you to the "Thing".  - excerpt from "Halt and Catch Fire".

ok. but what makes you say they are alright?

I bought from them once, shipping took a while. Prices are kinda high.

Whenever I need to buy some tech related thing online, I usually just buy at NCIX and price match. IDK if Newegg has a price match thing though.

I just prefer NCIX for the most part. Partly because they're a Canadian company while Newegg isn't....

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I have had very good experiences at newegg. even with RMA stuff, they were very easy to work with. :)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

In my experiences Newegg is pretty fast. Not Amazon fast but fast enough. It is essentially where I have ordered everything for my computers for the past 13 years. Where I live there are no local computer shops (cough... best buy.. cough) so online is where I have to go anyway. There or Amazon are the two places, I stick with Newegg if the prices are the same because I have to pay sales tax with Amazon (WA State).

To be the contrary opinion here, I've pretty much sworn them off after a few bad experiences me and my friends have had. They're great until something goes wrong. I had a monitor that got lost back in the Christmas time UPS/Fed-ex forgetting how to ship stuff situation. I called them the day after Christmas, and they refused to send another unit even though they awknowledged that it was lost in the mail and said they'd need 1-2 weeks to sort it out, then they could process a replacement at that time. Then, they shipped a new GPU to an old address that was still on file with them even though I had selected the one that I wanted them to ship it to. They said if you didn't remove it completely, there was no guarantee they wouldn't ship it there, then charged a a 20% restocking fee when they got the card back because the apartment complex where it was sent sent it back. a 20% fee for a shipping error where they got the product back unopened is crazy.

Desktop: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.1Ghz Enermax 360L  Gigabyte Aorus Extreme   Zotac 1080Ti AMP Extreme  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900  EVGA SuperNova 1000w G2  LG 34GK950f & ASUS PA248Q Klipsch Reference/Audeze Mobius

Synology Wireless AC-2600

Laptop: Alienware 17R5   Intel i7 8750H  Nvidia GTX1080   3840x2160 4k AdobeRGB IGZO Display   32GB DDR4 2133   256GB+1TB NVMe SSD    1TB Seagate SSHD   Killer 1550 Dual-Band Wireless AC

NewEgg has been great to me. RMA'd a few things that had manufacturing defects but overall extremely positive experience with them. They ship pretty darn quickly too.

well they are fine but amazon is way better as in shipping and rma

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Always have had a good experience from Newegg. Timely shipping and good customer service. I have every only had one issue with a shipment from them, and they promptly took care of it. After I called their customer support, the missing item was on my doorstep the next day). A+ in my book.

I've used both them and Amazon and I have never really had any issues with either of them. Newegg has much better searching capabilites and a larger selection but I'm an Amazon Prime member so I get Free 2-day shipping on a lot of items. I really do prefer to buy locally but that's just not feasible for me due to where I live.

Newegg has much better searching capabilites and a larger selection but I'm an Amazon Prime member so I get Free 2-day shipping on a lot of items.

Amazon and newegg are pretty much the only stores that I end up using these days for those two reasons. I'll start my search on newegg because of their better website capabilities, then compare prices to Amazon.

Newegg has to offer a better price, though (more than a few dollars) for me to not use Amazon. It's not that I'm impatient and prefer Prime shipping, but there's Smile.Amazon.com as a big incentive to fund my favorite charity with no additional cost to me. Amazon doesn't pay a large percentage, but it's infinitely larger than zero percent.