i am planning on buying

mobo crosshair v formula z

wd caviar black 1tb drive

corsair force gt 120 gb ssd

amd fx 8350 cpu

gtx 660 asus direct cu 2 top overclock

2x 2 sticks of corsiar ddr 3 1600 mhz veangeanc 8gb ram

win 7 64bit os

plz no comments that i should go for intel because in my country the intel i5 is like 100 dolars more than the fx 8350

bye the way its my first rig

id get a 660TI or go AMD at least, but thats just me. Other than that it looks good. Your motherboard seems a bit overkill though.

thanks for the supportive feedback

about the gpu i cant go much more over budget but i am going to wait out for price drops an i like to go for nvidia because of physx

and the mobo i can get cheap like 130 dollars or someting

Well don't know if my eyes deceive me but 660ti sells for the same as the 660 and the ti is a little better. Yeah I was thinking that mobo was over kill too, but for that price why not?

You don't need an 8 core processor for gaming. If you are just going to be gaming, go for an FX-6300 or 4300, or a Phenom II X4. Spend the money you saved on a 7950, which is the best value graphics card currently out.

A couple of suggestions, some of which have already been said:

- Why the expensive motherboard? You could easily downgrade that and save $100 without losing much performance.

- For gaming, the 8350 is overkill--you will get fine performance with a 6300, though somewhat less with a 4300.

- For gaming, again, 16GB of RAM is a bit overkill--you can trim that to 8GB single channel and you will still do excellently.

- Your power supply is a little overkill. This isn't always a bad thing, but in your case the money can be better spent elsewhere. Something like a 550W PSU would suffice.

- Your GPU is a bit low-end, if you make changes such as the ones above, you will be able to afford a GTX 670 or possibly a 680 :)

Good luck!

A couple of suggestions, some of which have already been said:

- Why the expensive motherboard? You could easily downgrade that and save $100 without losing much performance.

- For gaming, the 8350 is overkill--you will get fine performance with a 6300, though somewhat less with a 4300.

- For gaming, again, 16GB of RAM is a bit overkill--you can trim that to 8GB single channel and you will still do excellently.

- Your power supply is a little overkill. This isn't always a bad thing, but in your case the money can be better spent elsewhere. Something like a 550W PSU would suffice.

- Your GPU is a bit low-end, if you make changes such as the ones above, you will be able to afford a GTX 670 or possibly a 680 :)

Good luck!

and probably still have money to get a new casing too.

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?