will these work together?

SAV1OUR

i know i know i'm dead but this is kinda important and id like to know if this would work. anyway on topic i found a deal for hx sleeved cables from corsair, would they work with the rm series or is there some kind of issue? 

(aus deal only) 

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67&products_id=20945

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

They look intercompatible I would email support just in case though.

Oh yeah, and leave already! :P

Compatible with Windows 95

i know i know i'm dead but this is kinda important and id like to know if this would work. anyway on topic i found a deal for hx sleeved cables from corsair, would they work with the rm series or is there some kind of issue? 

(aus deal only) 

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67&products_id=20945

same issue you need to find ones for the rm series as they do not say compatible with rm

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

I don't know for certain (at least for that exact kit), but I would say yes. They have multiple categories for the HX & TXM, but only one of them doesn't include the RM series and that only has like SATA and Molex cables.
They have a picture of the old Corsair website so I believe that listing is pre-RM series.

They look intercompatible I would email support just in case though.

Oh yeah, and leave already! :P

same issue you need to find ones for the rm series as they do not say compatible with rm

i'm on my way out :P anyway that's a shame only the hx series are on sale :( 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I don't know for certain (at least for that exact kit), but I would say yes. They have multiple categories for the HX & TXM, but only one of them doesn't include the RM series and that only has like SATA and Molex cables.

so i could use the stata and molex from the rm's kit and use the sleeved cables from this kit for pci cpu etc 

Specs

you could try coolermaster v series and see if they have some also http://www.corsair.com/it-it/professional-individually-sleeved-dc-cable-kit-type-3-generation-2-red

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

so i could use the stata and molex from the rm's kit and use the sleeved cables from this kit for pci cpu etc 

I want to say you could use all the cables, the only difference between the cables are the connector shapes AFAIK, someone with more knowledge on electricity and stuff please correct me if I'm wrong, maybe contact Corsair about it?

you could try coolermaster v series and see if they have some also http://www.corsair.com/it-it/professional-individually-sleeved-dc-cable-kit-type-3-generation-2-red

already own the psu that's the issue :/ 

Specs

I want to say you could use all the cables, the only difference between the cables are the connector shapes AFAIK, someone with more knowledge on electricity and stuff please correct me if I'm wrong, maybe contact Corsair about it?

i don't know when the clearance ends so id like to grab them as soon as i can, anyway its $30 so it can't hurt my wallet that much 

Specs

no don't leave me pikachu  :(

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

no don't leave me pikachu  :(

too late 

Specs

I wouldn't count on it honestly. I know for a fact that between the AX series models alone cables aren't necessarily interchangeable.

too late 

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please come back to me pikachu :(

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

already own the psu that's the issue :/ 

thse are the cables for rm look at compatibility