How Do I Ship A CPU with Box?

CowsGoRoar

If I'm selling my 4770K in retail box, how do I do that? Do I just put it in like normal and hand it over to the shipping place, and then they wrap it up and take care of everything? I've never been to one so if you could tell me how I can ship it, that would be great. 

You put it in the original box with the stock heatsink and instruction manual.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I would bubble wrap the cpu in this  and then ship it on the factory box.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

You put it in the original box with the stock heatsink and instruction manual.

I said retail box so is that it?

If I'm selling my 4770K in retail box, how do I do that? Do I just put it in like normal and hand it over to the shipping place, and then they wrap it up and take care of everything? I've never been to one so if you could tell me how I can ship it, that would be great. 

Theres a little plastic tray/holder the CPU came in, put the CPU in that, then put the plastic with the CPU in it in the blue Intel box, along with the stock cooler

"Rawr XD"

Theres a little plastic tray/holder the CPU came in, put the CPU in that, then put the plastic with the CPU in it in the blue Intel box, along with the stock cooler

No padding like @beebskadoo suggested? Are you sure it won't damage anything on its own?

I said retail box so is that it?

Yes, the box you bought it in. It has a plastic tray for the stock heatsink and a small plastic box where the CPU goes in.

This is why you keep all the original packaging to your products.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

@Enderman

You are assuming I don't have the packaging and etc.

I just said if it was okay it back into the retail box, meaning the blue box.

I meant if I had to put padding and extra protection like what beebskadoo said.

What don't you understand?

No padding like @beebskadoo suggested? Are you sure it won't damage anything on its own?

No, it's not an AMD chip. You don't need padding or anything. You could stomp on it and nothing will get damaged.

"Rawr XD"

Thanks. @Aniallation So it will look as if it was never used. Plastic cover on, manuals all inside, the sticker isn't even used, all in the retail box, and I can just ship it on its own. It won't roll around in the truck and crush the heatsink?

@Enderman

You are assuming I don't have the packaging and etc.

I just said if it was okay it back into the retail box, meaning the blue box.

I meant if I had to put padding and extra protection like what beebskadoo said.

What don't you understand?

No it needs to be exactly how you received it, with the small plastic CPU box, no other padding or anything.

Spoiler

Thanks. @Aniallation So it will look as if it was never used. Plastic cover on, manuals all inside, the sticker isn't even used, all in the retail box, and I can just ship it on its own. It won't roll around in the truck and crush the heatsink?

Did it come with a stock cooler? Just package it back in the box in reverse order of how it came

"Rawr XD"

Did it come with a stock cooler? Just package it back in the box in reverse order of how it came

Yes. It looks just like in the video.

Yes. It looks just like in the video.

Then just put everything back in in reverse order in which it's unboxed

"Rawr XD"

Then just put everything back in in reverse order in which it's unboxed

Yeah I get it already.

Also once you do that, put it into another, bigger box with padding

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers