Smokers?

xnoobftw

This is coming from experience tho. I am quite an insecure person and i had your thinking (people who smoke are the worst people on the planet) so i hung out with people who are supposedly the cream of the human species (those to goes to church etc).

Not only did i get bullied, they werent really my friends (i was a second option) and they kept stomping me down whenever i discuss about what i inspire to be (a chemist). So without any doubt i went back to my good friends (90% of them smoke) and it was the best decision of my life. Sure they smoke but the reason why is due to stress. Thus they could understand you better and hence they are more considerate of your feelings (which i think is wayyyyy too underrated) 

That's the silliest logic ever. Smokers are smelly, their teeth look horrible (yellow) and their breath is the worst. Smokers get mad when you tell them they can't smoke in your house/car. They litter everywhere and think nothing of it (this is my biggest annoyance). Ever go out to eat with a smoker? They cant go a single hour without taking a break to inhale their terrible smelling cancer. Then they come back to the table and smell like two assholes. Watch a movie with a smoker? More than likely they are going to pause the movie so they can go outside and make sure they smell terrible again. Ever ride in a smokers car? It's fucking gross. Ashes everywhere and burnt holes in the seats/roof. 

It's gross and annoying. There is no benefit to smoking, only negatives. On top of all of that, it's literally killing you. 

my dads been smoking for a few years, although im proud of him now because he is buying 10x less packs than he used to, now hes moving towards the vapor cigs, which are way healthier than the real deal and eventually the vape cigs will get him out of smoking entirely :D

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

my dads been smoking for a few years, although im proud of him now because he is buying 10x less packs than he used to, now hes moving towards the vapor cigs, which are way healthier than the real deal and eventually the vape cigs will get him out of smoking entirely :D

YAY! I have multiple friend's parents who are smoking too and they really are trying hard to quit for their children :)

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

As a kid with asthma, I can't stand smoking. I am that asshole who coughs going by you when you smoke in public, A because it's unhealthy for not only you but everybody else, and B. because I legitimately have to cough, asthma's a b*tch.

My mom has asthma. My dad smoked for almost 40 years. He quit when his doctor told him his blood pressure was so high he was a ticking time bomb. I was basically born into asthma with no choice. Had my dad never smoked, I would be less likely to have asthma. I'm proud of him for quitting, but he screwed me over when it comes to lungs.

I don't want anybody to smoke, if it could be outlawed, better for everybody who doesn't smoke. I find smokers to be irritable when they need to smoke so bad and are having ridiculous cravings. We all know it's dangerous, addicting, and just plain gross.

/rant

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Smoking is bad mmmmmkay!!

Waste of money. Insanitybis paying for something to kill you!!

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

cigarettes!

They are dumb, a waste of money, and terrible for you.

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

just wondering, i think @Jerakl had a bathroom fire before in his school.... or was that someone else....

Nope, but I did set my counter top on fire once.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Nope, but I did set my counter top on fire once.

strange i remembered that you posted something about a bathroom fire in your school...

My mom used to smoke a lot and that gave me asthma, i tried it twice but found out i'm kinda allergic to that shit, so no!!!.

Don't get mad, get even...

How does smoking feel then? :o

Honestly, its relaxing. The combination of nicotine and the flavor put me at ease when I am stressed. But it becomes addicting for the vast majority of regular users. Could I go for a day without smoking when I was in my "smoking prime"? Sure. 2? maybe. 3? Very unlikely. 4? Nope. Not happening. Your body gets used to having the nicotine in it, and when it isn't there, it forces you to get some more. That is why I switched to vaping. I still get the nicotine and flavor (much better flavors), it isnt as bad for me (as far as I know, according to the studies I have read) and I don't smell like ass. When I stopped smoking regularly, and smelled someone light one up near me for the first time in months, it smelled so bad. So horribly bad. I can't believe I actually liked the smell, much less was near others smelling like that.

strange i remembered that you posted something about a bathroom fire in your school...

OH THAT. Whatchu wanna know?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

OH THAT. Whatchu wanna know?

I was wondering if the fire was started by a cigarette? 

I was wondering if the fire was started by a cigarette?

It started because someone managed to light the garbage can full of paper towel on fire or something, if I remember correctly. So probably weed/tabaco, yes.

Burning down the school bathrooms, a whole new meaning to "Blaze it"

It started because someone managed to light the garbage can full of paper towel on fire or something, if I remember correctly. So probably weed/tabaco, yes.

Burning down the school bathrooms, a whole new meaning to "Blaze it"

It was popular to use deodorant and a lighter as a flamethrower to burn toliet papers xD

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

It was popular to use deodorant and a lighter as a flamethrower to burn toliet papers xD

Ah yes, IK what you're talking about. Either way, that was like 6 or so years ago. I'm probably blurring a lot of the facts. Oh well.

I can feel @Trik'Stari will come soon.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I personally don't smoke; but, I am really only bothered by people smoking when they are inconsiderate towards other people around them.

I dont smoke, and really dont care if others smoke as long as they dont do it near me.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I smoke. I love it, I know it's bad for me, wish I could quit. If there was a cure for cancer I'd never quit.

What I can't stand is asshats complaining about other people smoking outdoors in public. Your outside, not gonna hurt you (unless you have asthma, then I will put it out) leave me alone.

I do wish they would bring back smoking sections in restaurants. I'd also enjoy a smoking allowed movie theater.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I smoke. I love it, I know it's bad for me, wish I could quit. If there was a cure for cancer I'd never quit.

What I can't stand is asshats complaining about other people smoking outdoors in public. Your outside, not gonna hurt you (unless you have asthma, then I will put it out) leave me alone.

I do wish they would bring back smoking sections in restaurants. I'd also enjoy a smoking allowed movie theater.

This ^ 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Think about it this way, without smoking, this scene wouldn't have had half as much atmosphere

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Smoking reduces your stamina and makes you very prone to chronic maladies.

Get rid of it. It smells shit, tastes shit then it's a waste of money.