Smokers?

xnoobftw

This guy is the proof that smoking good a$$ weed do not kill people...

snoop-dogg.jpg

PS: The other 'stuff' tho has got other variant in it to increase volume & smoke thickness, this is when shi* gets dangerous , your lungs may repair the tissues afterwards , but if this shit goes on & on & on continuously for years & years & years , then you might have a problem.. like you hear all around the world.. but it's your decision in the end..

Details separate people.

umm asians don't really smoke except the very old khmer men.

Err, not really. This is coming from an Asian. I know many people who smoke.

It's good for stress relief but awful for health. A lot of people I know just say "well I'm going to die anyway so why not?"

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I go to the nicest high school in the city, but there is usually 2 or 3 trashy and ghetto people at this school.

Mine is the opposite. There is usually 2 or 3 NICE people in my school AHA survival of the fittest xD.

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Basic smoking courtesy: Do it outside, and never near kids.

As a former regular smoker, those were and still are my two big rules. I now vape, which is less harmfull (but not without risk. While alot less harmful, it still may be bad for me. The jury is still out on that one. The risks (or possible lack thereof) of vaping is another topic for another time). I still keep those two rules to vaping. Always outside when I am not at home, and never near kids.

Mine is the opposite. There is usually 2 or 3 NICE people in my school AHA survival of the fittest xD.

Is it in a ghetto area? Mine is in the middle of nowhere. :P

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Basic smoking courtesy: Do it outside, and never near kids.

As a former regular smoker, those were and still are my two big rules. I now vape, which is less harmfull (but not without risk. While alot less harmful, it still may be bad for me. The jury is still out on that one. The risks (or possible lack thereof) of vaping is another topic for another time). I still keep those two rules to vaping. Always outside when I am not at home, and never near kids.

How does smoking feel then?:o

Is it in a ghetto area? Mine is in the middle of nowhere. :P

There really isnt a ghetto area in my country xD (it is wayyyy too small my entire country is only 716km^2)

My school had cases of gangsters coming in with machetes and threatening to chop students up. 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

How does smoking feel then? :o

There really isnt a ghetto area in my country xD (it is wayyyy too small my entire country is only 716km^2)

My school had cases of gangsters coming in with machetes and threatening to chop students up. 

Machetes?? Are they insane? Mine's in the middle of a farm, so away from gangs.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

i wouldn't even consider touching a cigarette because they're terrible for you

maybe in the future like vaping or some weed idk

I like the idea of vaping.

Machetes?? Are they insane? Mine's in the middle of a farm, so away from gangs.

Yes there are multiple gangs that controls certain areas but not as much anymore... The police is being more vigilant recently xD. Luckily my discipline master was an ex police officer and he managed to somehow pin one down and the rest fled  

As a Asian, don't speak for all Asians please. 

uA9rEYA.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yes there are multiple gangs that controls certain areas but not as much anymore... The police is being more vigilant recently xD. Luckily my discipline master was an ex police officer and he managed to somehow pin one down and the rest fled  

I think I was involved in a drive-by one time and survived.

I know some 14 year old who smokes a pack a day.

and he probably smokes in the school bathroom? and might start a fire too?

She does it at home a lot. I see it on instagram a lot.

I think I was involved in a drive-by one time and survived.

surprisingly smokers are the friendliest people ive met....

tobacco is filthy, I can not stand it, weed on the other hand..... :)

yes... yes..

come-to-the-dark-side_-we-have-weed.jpg

Details separate people.

Marlboros aren't bad (flav wise), but you shouldn't smoke. Never really became addicted since I rarely, and I mean rarely smoke. Only when life is ridiculously stressed. I'm not going to go into any lecture since a perfectly healthy individual who eats right and excursus can drop dead unexpectedly. Likewise, someone can abuse their body and somehow live to a ripe old age. Still, it can shorten your life if you're one of the unlucky ones.. My fav falsetto singer died of lung cancer and he smoked a fair bit.

surprisingly smokers are the friendliest people ive met....

just wondering, i think @Jerakl had a bathroom fire before in his school.... or was that someone else....

Are you high? Alot of the people in Singapore smoke

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Smokers, in general, are the worst people on the planet. 

This is coming from experience tho. I am quite an insecure person and i had your thinking (people who smoke are the worst people on the planet) so i hung out with people who are supposedly the cream of the human species (those to goes to church etc).

Not only did i get bullied, they werent really my friends (i was a second option) and they kept stomping me down whenever i discuss about what i inspire to be (a chemist). So without any doubt i went back to my good friends (90% of them smoke) and it was the best decision of my life. Sure they smoke but the reason why is due to stress. Thus they could understand you better and hence they are more considerate of your feelings (which i think is wayyyyy too underrated) 

This thread need a poll . .

Shout out to OP @xnoobftw

How do you make a poll? xD