AC 3 or brotherhood?

Imabigmac

I like the whole idea of the American Revolution in AC 3, but I have seen that brotherhood is considered on the best "originals". So if you had $5 what one would buy? And why? Fyi AC series is on sale on steam.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

For PC gaming, i'd recommend none of them unless you have a gamepad. They're console games, and as such, don't work as well as I would hope with M&K.

Everyone I know prefers Brotherhood to AC3

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Get

ALL OF THE HALF-LIFE GAMES!

Because he had a hard drive.

I like the whole idea of the American Revolution in AC 3, but I have seen that brotherhood is considered on the best "originals". So if you had $5 what one would buy? And why? Fyi AC series is on sale on steam.

Brotherhood along with AC 2 are far far better than 3, if you get brotherhood make sure that you have played ac2 as they tie directly together. AC3 is slow and takes forever to start doing fun things even then it just isn't as good as the other games

OAS || AAS || LLS

AC3 is faaaaar superior. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

For PC gaming, i'd recommend none of them unless you have a gamepad. They're console games, and as such, don't work as well as I would hope with M&K.

I have a controller, but I like to suffer with a KB
Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

AC3 is faaaaar superior. 

AC3 is junk and should have never been made.

It works well enough?

AC2, the best ever. Still my favourite.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

AC3 is junk and should have never been made.

It works well enough?

You're crazy

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

AC3 is faaaaar superior. 

r u trolin m8

pls sai ur trolin

But for serious, game quality perspective can be subjective, but AC3 did get a lot of shit compared to Brotherhood.

r u trolin m8

pls sai ur trolin

But for serious, game quality perspective can be subjective, but AC3 did get a lot of shit compared to Brotherhood.

I loved it, story was great. 

You're crazy

I'm sorry I prefer a game where the story bore me and has character control that is better than trying to swim through molasses.

I'm sorry I prefer a game where the story bore me and has character control that is better than trying to swim through molasses.

I literally played it earlier. You have no idea what you're talking about. 

AC3 is a decent American Revolution game with a little bit of AC sprinkled in it... its more centered around the revolution than the AC story line.  So if you want a game like that, then AC3 will be fine.  However, if you played AC2 and like that and wondering what to play next, go for Brotherhood and then Revelations... 

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

AC3 is faaaaar superior. 

I highly highly agree with nothing you have said there.

Sure, AC3 has better gwafics, but in every other way I find brotherhood to be a better game. AC3 for me was shit.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I highly highly agree with nothing you have said there.

Sure, AC3 has better gwafics, but in every other way I find brotherhood to be a better game. AC3 for me was shit.

I really loved the story and how they build in american history. 

I really loved the story and how they build in american history. 

I certainly saw the potential in the story, but I don't reckon the executed it very well. I found myself getting bored, and only playing the story to put the game to rest.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I literally played it earlier. You have no idea what you're talking about. 

Yes. Because having 100+ hours in the game means nothing.

Yes. Because having 100+ hours in the game means nothing.

"AC3 is junk and should have never been made" and "having 100+ hours in the game means nothing." seems kinda counter intuitive. 

Play Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood, 3 runs like utter shit but keyboard and mouse controls worked perfectly fine for me.

I love all the AC games but the whole Ezio Auditore da Firenze storyline is the best story in an AC game we have had so far but if you can get the extra money then go for AC IV.

I can only play games like this because of the Xbox 360 controller, if I was forced to use K & M for gaming only then I would never have invested in a PC other then just the basic stuff like email and office.

Cry Havoc!

I love AC but... gotta say, between the two, Brotherhood has better music and interesting story. I liked AC3, too, but not as much as Ezio's games, the slow start of AC3 really really hurts the game somewhat, but I enjoyed it nevertheless.

Also, I've played every single game with KB+M (including AC games), I have no problem with it, personally.

"AC3 is junk and should have never been made" and "having 100+ hours in the game means nothing." seems kinda counter intuitive. 

I played it for the story, doesn't mean I like it. The game is terrible.

Brotherhood

I found AC3 quite boring, especially when you have to be in frontier region

Finally got PS4 Pro