WHY IS CLANNAD SO SAD?

xnoobftw

I just finished episode 9. WHY FUKO NO DONT GO PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Brace yourself...more is coming...

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

You haven't seen anything yet... Trust me...

Brace yourself...more is coming...

xD Episode 9 lol. You're in for one hell of a ride mate

BUT.... FUKO...... How is this compared to angel beats? I only felt sad for yui's disappearance and the last part with kanata(?)

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

BUT.... FUKO...... How is this compared to angel beats? I only felt sad for yui's disappearance and the last part with kanata(?)

Ichinose Kotomi... Best arc of the VN imo....

Also Miyazawa Yukine... and Sunohara Mei (yiss)

Angel Beats might hold better if it was longer... Really... The short run brought out Key's weakness...

Ichinose Kotomi... Best arc of the VN imo....

Also Miyazawa Yukine... and Sunohara Mei (yiss)

Angel Beats might hold better if it was longer... Really... The short run brought out Key's weakness...

She is freaking cute. WHY ARE ANIME GIRLS SO CUTE D:. I really thought that yui's disappearance was the saddest thing in anime history 

This thread is so confusing for me as i don't watch anime  *grabs popcorn*

Details separate people.

She is freaking cute. WHY ARE ANIME GIRLS SO CUTE D:. I really thought that yui's disappearance was the saddest thing in anime history 

Watch this: http://myanimelist.net/anime/9989/Ano_Hi_Mita_Hana_no_Namae_wo_Bokutachi_wa_Mada_Shiranai.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/2167/Clannad

http://myanimelist.net/anime/6547/Angel_Beats!

Two works by the same maker... Try watching them if you have the time...

I watched anohana already! But something screwed up that time (my crush was mad at me) so i actually felt nothing for it lel....

Hmmm what is your fav anime then? :P (SWORD ART ONLINE MASTER RACE)

*pours caramel on your popcorn*

I watched anohana already! But something screwed up that time (my crush was mad at me) so i actually felt nothing for it lel....

I have no favorite anime... There's just anime among anime...

http://myanimelist.net/anime/2167/Clannad

http://myanimelist.net/anime/6547/Angel_Beats!

Two works by the same maker... Try watching them if you have the time...

Sooo many girls..drool-emoticon13_zpsf50b02c2.gif

Yeah! Pretty sure i'll check em out, this will be my first, so are you sure this is a good series to start on? or you got something else?

Details separate people.

Watch this one: http://myanimelist.net/anime/12413/Jormungand

Pack full of action.

Also, the Clannad after story is going to make you feel feels you've never felt before.

Yeah! Pretty sure i'll check em out, this will be my first, so are you sure this is a good series to start on? or you got something else?

We can move this to the Heaven Society thread if you want... People there have good, varied taste...

@MyInnerFred

We can move this to the Heaven Society thread if you want... People there have good, varied taste...

@MyInnerFred

Nah , no need to go through that kinda fuss, i think i'll go with your recommendation for now.. Hope i get translated voice over version instead of those dreaded subtitled anime..

Details separate people.

I'll give my vote to sword art online! If you played MMORPG you'll love the series! I suggest stopping at episode 15 tho HHAHAHA

Watch this one: http://myanimelist.net/anime/12413/Jormungand

Pack full of action.

Also, the Clannad after story is going to make you feel feels you've never felt before.

Hmmm i was thinking of watching stein's gate after clannad... How is it?

Nah , no need to go through that kinda fuss, i think i'll go with your recommendation for now.. Hope i get translated voice over version instead of those dreaded subtitled anime..

NOOOOOO Only watch english sub and Japanese dub. Never go english dub man you'll cry when you hear the difference.

I just finished episode 9. WHY FUKO NO DONT GO PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO

9 is sad?

Try afterstory, without the last three episodes.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I strongly recommend going for subbed... The emotions and atmosphere of the scenes are better felt that way... Seriously... There's a huge difference...

9 is sad?

Try afterstory, without the last three episodes.

im at kotomi arc now~ SHE IS SO CUTE AHHHHHHH

I strongly recommend going for subbed... The emotions and atmosphere of the scenes are better felt that way... Seriously... There's a huge difference...

I SHIP KYOU AND TOMOYA

I ship Mei and Tomoya.

mei? :o

Hmm.. Well, since you put it that way i'll give it a try, hope you're not wrong..

Details separate people.

Sad? I don't recall, probably one of the happiest shows where everyone lives happily ever after.