Corsair RM 750W 80+ Gold Certified Full-Mod ATX Power Supply cables?

Cloudient

does anyone knows if this psu have the cables to power a gtx 970? i cant seem to find how many and which cables come with the psu

does anyone knows if this psu have the cables to power a gtx 970? i cant seem to find how many and which cables come with the psu

How about don't get an RM and instead get a PSU built on a solid platform like the Seasonic G. You don't need 750W for a 970.

"Rawr XD"

Yes. The RM750 supports up to 2 GPUs.

And they give you the correct included cables.

Also, you will be fine with the RM series. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

How about don't get an RM and instead get a PSU built on a solid platform like the Seasonic G

Or you could, you know. Answer the question.

I just don't want people wasting money on hype and advertisement, that's all.

But the PSU is still efficient. Is modular, and Corsair has some pretty badass cables for it.

And will most likely live past its warranty. 

Yes. The RM750 supports up to 2 GPUs.

And they give you the correct included cables.

Also, you will be fine with the RM series.

thanks for the quick reply! ^^

How about don't get an RM and instead get a PSU built on a solid platform like the Seasonic G. You don't need 750W for a 970.

well the rm is on sale right now for $89.99 so i think its a pretty good deal if you ask me

thanks for the quick reply! ^^

Also, the RM 650 will be more than enough power for your system. (Only if cheaper) Even with 970 SLI you should be good with a RM650. As long as you don't have an AMD CPU.

Also, the RM 650 will be more than enough power for your system. (Only if cheaper) Even with 970 SLI you should be good with a RM650. As long as you don't have an AMD CPU.

650 is $20 more right now lol

650 is $20 more right now lol

lol. I spent $110 on my RM650 and $60 on the cables.

RM750 then.

lol. I spent $110 on my RM650 and $60 on the cables.

RM750 then.

i really like you're white cables on that sli, very nice

i really like you're white cables on that sli, very nice

Corsair also has these really cool looking grey ones too now.

Though I still like the white better. 

That's a pretty good deal on the RM750. Closer to how it should have been priced to start with. I wonder if Corsair has been lowering the RM's price in response to a certain competitor...  :ph34r:

Expect 150W for the 970. Shit, you could run 3 970's on 750W. The RM750 doesn't even have the cables for that. I would suggest getting a different and lower wattage unit, but if you like silence and fanless modes it's not a bad choice. The G2 750W is of higher quality, but will be about $20 more for the better capacitors and 10 year warranty.

That's a pretty good deal on the RM750. Closer to how it should have been priced to start with. I wonder if Corsair has been lowering the RM's price in response to a certain competitor...  :ph34r:

Expect 150W for the 970. Shit, you could run 3 970's on 750W. The RM750 doesn't even have the cables for that. I would suggest getting a different and lower wattage unit, but if you like silence and fanless modes it's not a bad choice. The G2 750W is of higher quality, but will be about $20 more for the better capacitors and 10 year warranty.

i actually was thinking of getting the G2 but the price of the rm is pretty tempting. im still not sure tho since im 50-50 on if i want to get a 980 or stick with the 970 sli setup i was going for. i know 750w is overkill but its cheaper 

i actually was thinking of getting the G2 but the price of the rm is pretty tempting. im still not sure tho since im 50-50 on if i want to get a 980 or stick with the 970 sli setup i was going for. i know 750w is overkill but its cheaper 

Hands down EVGA G2 over Corsair RM. Any day.

http://www.ncixus.com/products/?usaffiliateid=1000031504&sku=94405&vpn=220-G2-0750-XR&manufacture=eVGA&promoid=1424

"Rawr XD"