Pentium 4+gtx Titan=???

brownninja97

So what do you think would happen if these two babies were paired together and both were watercooled with a H100i and a hydro copper. Max overclocks for both and a random socket 438(hope thats right) with a pci-e slot. So how much would the Titan bottleneck the Pentium 4.

(Note: someone needs to make a old build thats modded like windspeeds or something like that(cudos to you windspeed at this rate i might move your carrot closer to you))

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

So how much would the Titan bottleneck the Pentium 4.

A lot ... :D except the other way round.

You would want to change the cpu and the mobo lets just say 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

The pentium 4 is so slow that the titans will become mad and eplode from anger

Interested in Business and Technology

A lot ... :D except the other way round.

I did that on purpose as a joke but this, this monster. Too much class in a case, as for the case it must be a case of class that isnt made by fractal design or silverstone(no bloody prodigy builds way too many). AH yes a nzxt guardian 921 its been a while since ive seen one.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The pentium 4 is so slow that the titans will become mad and eplode from anger

As pentium 4 has 4 cores(clearly as its got 4 on it) i will do quad sli with the pentium four and yes a motherboard supporting that will appear right about

now.

Listen if you care.

I would rage so hard

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Not sure if troll or serious.

If you are serious then you should look at spending $1000 total on a brand new PC, you will be much happier with the results.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

With the word bottleneck again... The PCI-E controller might bottleneck the titan, but if you run something that utilizes GPU only, it'll perform as it should, provided the PCI-E controller is up to it

With the word bottleneck again... The PCI-E slot might bottleneck the titan, but if you run something that utilizes GPU only, it'll perform as it should, provided the PCI-E slot is up to it

God the titan itself is most likely a better cpu.

Listen if you care.

My father was and so was his father before him. I'm a 2500k.

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Are you a Pentium 4?

Im a ivybridge card. I am good at what i do but people think i should be better and i over heat a lot 

Listen if you care.

Im a ivybridge card. I am good at what i do but people think i should be better and i over heat a lot 

Well, your younger brother is anorexic, slightly faster, but overheats even more...

Also I didn't know they made Ivy Bridge cards do you look similar to this?Intel_Pentium_III_733_MHz.jpg

If it even was theoretically possible to pair these two

the Titan would perform like a card from the Pentium 4 time

which, if now produced could go for 5 bucks or something

you wasted money.

but atleast you have a frickin Titan

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

DO. NOT. MESS. WITH. THE. P4. That thing is da shit, yo!

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260

What would happen? Probably nothing, at all, since the P4 and the Titan are so incompatible. XD

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

As long as the Pentium stays at about 20GHz per core you'll be fine.

I did that on purpose as a joke but this, this monster. Too much class in a case, as for the case it must be a case of class that isnt made by fractal design or silverstone(no bloody prodigy builds way too many). AH yes a nzxt guardian 921 its been a while since ive seen one.

brownninja97...

As pentium 4 has 4 cores(clearly as its got 4 on it)

What R U Doing?

God the titan itself is most likely a better cpu.

brownninja97...

STAHP!

brownninja97...

What R U Doing?

brownninja97...

STAHP!

Maybe i should take a few seconds to re-evaluate my life. Yes why didnt i think of this before. Ok guys Intel Atom with the titan hows that for you guys.

Listen if you care.

Just feed it some solid helium(See what i did there? :P) and overclock the pentium 4 to 15GHz

dear lord..

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Surely if your getting a Titan you can afford to update the rest of the PC. Considering it would only cost you a fraction of the cost of a Titan to update RAM, PSU, Mainboard & CPU.