Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! Walkthrough Part 1

The Gaige

Why would you need a walkthrough for an FPS?

FPSs are more needing of reflexes than intelligence.

If you don't have good reflexes, there's no point in seeing a walkthrough (unless it's something like Far Cry 3 which is a totally different beast IMO)

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

Dude, it's Borderlands. There is no need for a walkthrough IMO. You just hold down the shoot button and go mad on everyone you see... pretty self explanatory

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

If you don't have good reflexes, there's no point in seeing a walkthrough (unless it's something like Far Cry 3 which is a totally different beast IMO)

Agreed. Far Cry is much more of a story telling open-world game. There is so much going on and it's easy to miss something. Thats where walkthroughs can come in handy. Borderlands is such a linear game. You point and shoot and you've basically mastered the game.

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Dude, it's Borderlands. There is no need for a walkthrough IMO. You just hold down the shoot button and go mad on everyone you see... pretty self explanatory

Idk...walkthroughs are sometimes helpful, especially when a game glitches. I remeber when I played borderlands 2 for the first time at one point you have to blow up a slag pipeline and walk through it; well, I couldn't get in that pipe no matter what I tried so I just assumed that that wasn't where I needed to go -- so after wandering around aimlessly for about 15 minutes I found a walkthrough and found out there was just a glitch in my game. So, walkthroughs do serve a purpose--even on very simple/easy games.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

isnt borderlands kinda open world too (sorry never played it but am going to) ik farcry is at an insane level give me your take pls

Maybe people watch it for the humour if they don't plan on buying it....idk.