Things drunk people have done to you

Firearm2112

Please keep it to things you didn't know happened.

So one time I was at a party a few years back with family friends, and they were drunk. I wasnt old enough to drink yet, so I wasn't drunk.

Anyways to this day I am a huge black coffee drinker. So I asked if the family friend had any coffee, and she said yes and made some for me.

Later I would fine out that instead of a cup of coffee, I drank a cup of espresso. Your only supposed to drink a shot of that stuff.

Anyways I woke during the night to find my heart beating uncontrollably, I also could barely breathe, and ended up throwing up 3 times. So basicly a drunk person gave me espresso instead of coffee

so whats something a drunk person did to you

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Does projectile vomiting all over the back of my duffle coat count? Since i did not notice it at first?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Your only supposed to drink a shot of that stuff.

wait, so you're telling me I've been doing it wrong for all those years?!

Does projectile vomiting all over the back of my duffle coat count? Since i did not notice it at first?

Sure why not

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

there should be an off topic section, and a really off topic section for sh*t like this

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

some of them are more friendly than sober people, they understand your feelings and share their desperate feelings with you as they are very honest and right onto lots of things.

I met a lot of them, they're not harmless, they are just desperate.

if drunk pepole do stuff its  understandable cause they drunk be what about the shit sober people do to you while you are drunk. literally the only time i got shit drunk to point of vomitting my "friends" had nothing better to do than spraying me with shaving cream and toothpaste when i passed out so i woke up in an even worse mess. truly not one of my proudest moments. 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Nothing since I usually keep a stable state of mind even when dunk...

There was this one time when a friend got drunk and started swearing at everyone in the room...

I used to work at an ice cream and fudge shop which stayed open pretty late so I had frequent drunk people interactions:

on a weekly basis someone would tell me that I'm a fudge packer (The town is pretty well known for having a large gay community).

People banging on the door demanding Ice cream at 1am when the store was closed and we were still cleaning up.

It never happened to me, but a few people were randomly flashed.

Probably the most irritating thing that happened to me though is when people would press their bodies up against the window (We had large windows to show off cooks making fudge) after I had cleaned them so I'd have to go back out and redo the window once they decided to leave (I don't know why, but I still get mad when thinking about that even though I don't work there anymore).

There's definitely more things but those are the more common interactions.

only thing they did to me was amuse me :P  *ba dum tiss*

Details separate people.

Two guys approached me with uni-related hierarchy chit-chat (stuff most of you guys don't have in your countries) in the middle of an academic party. It was pretty common to that point since they were in year 2 and I was in year 4, technically, so I was above them hierarchically speaking. Adding to that I was using the academic garment.

One of them bowed to me, hugged me and said I was handsome.

That's pretty much the strangest thing someone drunk has ever done to me. 

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Honestly, I can't remember all the things my friends did to me when we drank/smoked, partly because I was drunk and high as well, and partly because I've mentally blocked it out because of some betrayal shit that was going on the entire time that I only recently became aware of (they spread lies about me to every girl we collectively knew, why I still don't understand, or care, they can all burn in a non existent hell for all I care)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

One time I was very drunk and ate like half a loaf of bread+dip in a short time span.

I Threw it up later.

Just last Thursday I was with a group of friends in another city party (it was some sort of freedom celebrataion for that city, near my home town 20 minutes with train)

So then I went home alone, couldn't find the train station, walked and walked and walked into the middle of nowhere and didn't know where in the world I was.

So I tried Google maps and it lead me back to the city out of the farm land, took a train and bus back home.

I don't know how much I walked but my muscles still ache.

A drunk friend of mine once challenged me and several others to a pocket bike race.

Perhaps a little dangerous, but that was an incredibly fun evening. :D

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro