"iPhone 6 Prototype" for sale on eBay

Aniallation

I wonder how long it will take before Apple do something about this.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

So, starting price was one grand. The price increased steadily to 14 grand, until WAIT FOR IT, WAIT FOR IT... Some stupid private party bid fucking 50 fucking grand over a bendable fucking phone. Idiots these days.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Screw your family's well being after you die, let's collect trivial things that have artificial value. Why not, money is just paper anyway, not like your kids could have used it to better their lives in any way. Nope, let's blow our wad on some metal and wires.

Even if majority of bids like those are joke bids, it doesn't make the majority of the human population any less stupid.

Verizon iPhone I believe 5's and onward can be used on GSM networks. My friend has a Verizion 5S that he's using on Rogers here in Canada

Correct, Verizon iPhones (from the 5 onward) come unlocked.

What? I thought it was CDMA only 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

now that is funny the guy who sold it started the bid with $0.99 he basically wanted to get rid of it  rather then that he got 100k 

if i helped you and im right give me best answer ok  ;)

now that is funny the guy who sold it started the bid with $0.99 he basically wanted to get rid of it  rather then that he got 100k 

Well the bidding started a couple weeks before the actual release so someone in the world was "lucky" enough to have a card before anyone else. :P

So, starting price was one grand. The price increased steadily to 14 grand, until WAIT FOR IT, WAIT FOR IT... Some stupid private party bid fucking 50 fucking grand over a bendable fucking phone. Idiots these days.

20130830043612-Dr._Evil_1_million_dollar

Because he had a hard drive.

It looks like its running android with a skin that makes it look like iOS.

It's been seen on iPhone/iPad prototypes before. It's apparently called "SwitchBoard"

http://www.applebitch.com/2012/03/21/prototype-ipad-2-with-switchboard-os-hits-ebay/

https://theiphonewiki.com/wiki/SwitchBoard.app

"Rawr XD"

FOUND ANOTHER REASON ITS FAKE!

In one of the pictures it says on the phone "GSM"

but hes claiming verizon sent him it, 

which would mean it has to be CDMA

No, CDMA iPhones have CDMA and GSM radios in them. The GSM radio is actually unlocked on locked CDMA iPhones.

What? I thought it was CDMA only 

Nope. ^

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /