pre built pc for gaming for £330?

GreenEnergy

i wont a pc but don't have the time to build it so is there any good pre built ones.  

no

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

not going to happen.

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

Nope.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

i wont a pc but don't have the time to build it so is there any good pre built ones.  

If pentium + intel hd graphics is gaming for you, so yes, there are "gaming" pre-build for that price.

You might be able to find a laptop with a 4400 or a desktop with Kaveri, but not even. If you want gaming, think at least $500+ (USD) with the fact that YOU HAVE TO BUILD IT.

Consoles are probably the better choice near the price point. (But the prices for the titles... UGH)

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I am supposed to believe you that you dont have time?

Yeah... but for playing games you do?

Brb, building in pcpartpicker, then ask someone to build it for you if you really cant

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  (£47.94 @ Aria PC)
Motherboard: MSI H97M-E35 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£55.16 @ Scan.co.uk)
Memory: G.Skill Value 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£27.33 @ Ebuyer)
Memory: G.Skill Value 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£27.33 @ Ebuyer)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£37.85 @ CCL Computers)
Video Card: MSI Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card  (£80.39 @ Aria PC)
Case: Zalman ZM-T3 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (£19.94 @ CCL Computers)
Power Supply: Super Flower Amazon 300W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (£31.50 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £327.44
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-10-05 19:46 BST+0100

you can OC pentium on stock voltage, the same with video card

super flower is reputable psu manufacturer and 300w is enough, just dont raise voltages

building a PC takes max 3 hours

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

building a PC takes max 3 hours

No. Building a PC takes max several months....

No. Building a PC takes max several months....

show me your PC, because if it took you months to build it it must be mindblowing

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

For £330 you aren't going to find much that can run things all that well. Save up some money and buy parts, because lets be honest here, if you have time to play games then you have time a to build a PC but you wont get much for £330. If you don't want to save up for parts then there's always the consoles.

show me your PC, because if it took you months to build it it must be mindblowing

I didn't say it normally takes that long. I have seen builds that are heavily modded that took well over a month to design and build.

I didn't say it normally takes that long. I have seen builds that are heavily modded that took well over a month to design and build.

you can't make a PC for 330 pounds that will take months and I can tell you that most of the people in this forum have a build that took max a day to build

For £330 you aren't going to find much that can run things all that well. Save up some money and buy parts, because lets be honest here, if you have time to play games then you have time a to build a PC but you wont get much for £330. If you don't want to save up for parts then there's always the consoles.

Actually, £330 can make a pretty decent PC that will run all games (although the most demanding ones will have to be played at lowest settings) at 1080p.

you wont find a PRE built for £330 that will run games decently but maybe if you build it on your own