Sad But True

Nyxathid

wtf is this

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

wtf is this

See it xD

Sad But True is an underrated song. 

Yeh 

It is one of those emotional and inspirational vids but the title don't make no sense.

LOL i wish every story was narrated and animated like this , with piano music in the background

See it xD

I did and it sounds like the kid of stuff used to brainwash people...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I did and it sounds like the kid of stuff used to brainwash people...

Nuh , it's a well done and well animated poetry story about internet trolls . Art degree students without jobs have lots of time xD

Nuh , it's a well done and well animated poetry story about internet trolls . Art degree students without jobs have lots of time xD

Oh

Well you could have said that in the post, no? I had no idea what I was watching...the title and description doesn't say anything I understand...

Spoiler

These days the word troll has replaced the word joke.

It's no longer someone being an idiot. All you have to do is make a simple joke about something and you're called a troll.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Oh

Well you could have said that in the post, no? I had no idea what I was watching...the title and description doesn't say anything I understand...

I'm not the OP :D

I'm not the OP :D

Well crap. lol

Spoiler

Is this another BST?

It was so awesome it's even become a well known acronym around here (RIP BST) :D

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Oh

Sorry :( Hope you arent mad 

Sorry :( Hope you arent mad 

Its ok, not such a big deal :)

Spoiler