Samsung A5 & A3 (possibly A7 as well): Aluminium unibody!

Nineshadow

ah so your the one

you're*

What do you mean by that?

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

i just want them to make a phone which is a solid cuboid, with sharp edges, and nothing but screen

you're*

What do you mean by that?

i was sayin that your the only people who liked dat touch wiz

oh and correcting peoples spelling on a forum dosnt help them and makes you look like a dick......its a forum nof a freaking English essay

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

How does this make sense? Their middle tier phones get aluminum, but not their high end phones?

Personally, I have nothing against the use of aluminum as a material, I've had my phone for almost 5 years, and its part aluminum and plastic, never had any issues.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I wonder if it will bend, considering the iphone 6(+) situation, people started praising for using plastic (partially) on their phones and now they are going the same way as apple, i wonder where this takes them, hopefully not the same spot apple got(probarlly not since they seem thicker then the iphone 6(+) wich was the flaw IMHO)

All i can say is time will tell.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

But... does it bend?

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

Hey there sexy ;) I have been waiting so long for this, well as long as they can sort the overheating issues

Mirror's Edge 2. One day.

Nah.

wut you say bout the S2 m8? I will rek u

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Dem bezels though

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

But... does it bend?

Im sure it will blend

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

vibrates-in-your-pocket-breaks-your-leg-

I love my Nokia, it's a smart phone but seems to be indestructable. Also, I found this which raises a good fucking question

answer-nokia-phones_o_1050203.jpg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I love my Nokia, it's a smart phone but seems to be indestructable. Also, I found this which raises a good fucking question

LOL the arch made me crap myself xD

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

LOL the arch made me crap myself xD

Seriously, they must be making nokia's out of that arch.....

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

So Apple takes the HTC design, and Samsung takes the Apple design..... Nice trade there, I can see lawsuits inbound.....

Samsung is going to have five different types of phones by the end of the year...all plastic, plastic with a metal band around the edge, solid metal, unobtainium(?), composite of unicorn tendon...

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Samsung is going to have five different types of phones by the end of the year...all plastic, plastic with a metal band around the edge, solid metal, unobtainium(?), composite of unicorn tendon...

All that I miss in that line up is adamantium. They should ditch the all plastic and use magnesium vapor or whatever the OnePlus One has, that are truly good materials for phones

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

All that I miss in that line up is adamantium. They should ditch the all plastic and use magnesium vapor or whatever the OnePlus One has, that are truly good materials for phones

OPO is plastic...

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Seriously, they must be making nokia's out of that arch.....

Nagasaki must have the mine Nokia uses to make its phones, lol

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

No mention of an SD card slot? Really Samsung? Really?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

OPO is plastic...

True, but that stuff on the back feels a whole lot better then the plastic that Samsung uses. Not so cheap and weak, it feels sturdy and grippy. Nothing beats the magnesium vapor stuff that is on the Surface series from MS though. (even though it scratches wayyyyyy to easily)

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

But will it bend? (Yes, I know this is getting old... But still...)

As much as I'd like aluminum, there's the scratching which I hate... It's a soft metal... I've managed to scratch the battery cover (made of aluminum) of a Nokia 6270 with my fingernails...

I'd be drooling over a carbon fiber phone though...

Things I'd like to avoid:

• will it bend? jokes
  • "welcome to 2000-whenever" jokes

not cause I want to defend Samsung, really just cause they've never been funny :P

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

the iphone 6 looked like a samsung s3, but this looks like an iphone....

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans