My Review of Gauntlet (2014)

Skcorpion86

Just finished my review of Gauntlet. Check it out here...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NFqCoTOhPs

Hope you enjoy, give me feedback. Let me know if I did good or bad and how I can improve. Thanks everybody :)

Also let me know what you guys think about the game. I'm interested in what you guys think about it too!

Just finished my review of Gauntlet. Check it out here...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NFqCoTOhPs

Hope you enjoy, give me feedback. Let me know if I did good or bad and how I can improve. Thanks everybody :)

Seems pretty good, just I would turn the game audio either off or down. 

Sometimes it hard to hear you over the game volume. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

This probably could be considered self advertising which is against the COC...

Didn't watch much of the review, though it was pretty decent. (Can't really give any feedback to help)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

in a way it is self advertising, but we can also discuss the game as well. Basically, I'm just putting my opinion of the game in the form of a video rather than typing in in a forum post. 

I did the same thing in the console section last week with my Destiny review and it seemed ok. It never got taken down. Figured it be ok to put something about a PC game in the PC gaming section....

against coc, sorry

that ^^^ is also against code of conduct...and this too<<<<<

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000