Im Leaving.....this article on the origin of HIV here.

nicehat

HIV-virus.jpg

It turns out that HIV's origins have been traced to Kinshasa, in the Democratic Republic of Congo and dates back to the 1920's. The genetic history study was composed by an international team of researchers. They meticulously reconstructed the genetic history of the HIV-1 group <M pandemic, and found that the common ancestor of group M is "highly likely" to have emerged in Kinshasa around 1920

While various strains of HIV have jumped from primates and apes to humans at least 13 tims, onle one such transmission event has led to a human pandemic. 

- The Perfect Storm -

Additional factors like urban growth, railway links during Belgian colonial rule and changes to the sex trade all combined to see HIV emerge from Kinshasa and spread across the globe. Social changes in the 1960s saw the virus break out from small pockets of people to wider populations and eventually the world. Research continues to understand social factors that enabled the virus to spread the way it did...Other than the obvious one

HIV was first identified in 1981

bd44e17d0f.jpg

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/hivs-roots-traced-back-to-1920s-congo/article20907406/

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

I was going with a racist joke, but I won't. interesting articl anyway.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

thats a cool rendered cell

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

You made your point by reading what I wrote and coming up with a meme showing your remarkable insight in a grand total of 2 mins since I posted. First post mentality much?

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

You made your point by reading what I wrote and coming up with a meme showing your remarkable insight in a grand total of 2 mins since I posted. First post mentality much?

If it would've been about Ebola I would've given it more attention.

Because he had a hard drive.

*snip*

It's a fairly interesting article about a disease that affects millions, I'm sure some people care about it.

I, for one, didn't know the AIDS virus was covered in fuzzy Cheerios. 

That continent always puzzled me. It's home to some of the most majestic animals, has abundant resources, but also home to serious viruses and disease that plagues the world.

I'm more curious on the title you put up... i see what you did there :P

Details separate people.

snip

What are you, 12? 

Its a interesting article. 

You didn't have to comment. 

Don't be such a knob. 

That continent always puzzled me. It's home to some of the most majestic animals, has abundant resources, but also home to serious viruses and disease that plagues the world.

Part of the problem is the rampant poverty and lack of high quality medical science (lack of vaccinations and basic medical hygiene are huge factors).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

What are you, 12?

Its a interesting article.

You didn't have to comment.

Don't be such a knob.

I am not 12 (16)

It was a slightly interesting article, but I came out of left field

Yea...

I have ADHD, sometime I can be compulsive.

Because he had a hard drive.

by looking at that map, i have realised how weird the african borders are? 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since.