Is this phone still good today

TheRagingGamer

i just want to spend as much money on a PC that i can and i have to spend 60€ on a motherboard so whatever i have left i can spend on a phone. And i don't use phones that much. The only way i am getting a better phone than this is somehow my dad gives me money to buy one and i don't think that's happening i mean he gave me his car already  

Just get a Moto G then, I'd say but that's up to you :) Good luck picking.

If you have any questions I'm sure you'll ask them here!

Just get a Moto G then, I'd say but that's up to you :) Good luck picking.

If you have any questions I'm sure you'll ask them here!

how about Huawei Ascend Y300 its also 60€. 

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

how about Huawei Ascend Y300 its also 60€. 

Well, it's.... better than the Sony from the OP but honestly? I would not recommend that to any of my friends, sorry.

Well, it's.... better than the Sony from the OP but honestly? I would not recommend that to any of my friends, sorry.

why not, all i want is a 4 inch screen or more and something that can go on youtube and reddit.  there is also lumia 520 for 50€ if that's any better 

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

why not, all i want is a 4 inch screen or more and something that can go on youtube and reddit.  there is also lumia 520 for 50€ if that's any better 

Spec-wise it's very similar but because the OS is a lot lighter it will run smoother. If only you can get used to it (I'm sure you can update it to 8.1, at least using the Preview for Developers) but honestly it's not all that bad if you don't want to customize everything or play games. 

Spec-wise it's very similar but because the OS is a lot lighter it will run smoother. If only you can get used to it (I'm sure you can update it to 8.1, at least using the Preview for Developers) but honestly it's not all that bad if you don't want to customize everything or play games. 

ok i think i decided, i am getting Huawei Ascend G510 looks decent enough for me