How do you react just before an exam?

brownninja97

How do you react? At the moment i am 7.5hours away from a history exam. Im dying

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I dont really care, its not until i get to the first question that i have a second guess on that i freak out then i start second guessing all my answers

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I smoke, a lot.

i have extreme asthma so thats not the answer for me.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I just relax and trust myself that I know the material. It gets to a point where cramming isnt helpful, and you might as well just relax and whatever happens happens. 

I try to sleep alot before the exam, when i first started going to uni i would burn out really quick.

spend about 2 hours going over notes

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I had an English exam this morning, was only specifically called for it so I got to go home at 11 am :) 

Just:

Keep-Calm-heavy-metal-33094307-500-722.p

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I just relax and trust myself that I know the material. It gets to a point where cramming isnt helpful, and you might as well just relax and whatever happens happens. 

Not working i had a dream with a giant hornet with slicks face on it. The slick hornet said i hadnt revised properly and that i should be stung with the sting of justice. Then my dad woke me up. I tripping major ***** right now crap. 

Listen if you care.

Cigarettes and panic. That's generally how i dealt with it.

Anyone recommend brings a sword and going THIS IS SPARTA and destroying the test.

Listen if you care.

I had an English exam this morning, was only specifically called for it so I got to go home at 11 am :)

Just:

Keep-Calm-heavy-metal-33094307-500-722.p

Well your picture isnt showing and i dont want to eat my head so thanks but no thanks.

Listen if you care.

Get a bad stomach and do a few silent farts during it.

Good Morning...

Well your picture isnt showing and i dont want to eat my head so thanks but no thanks.

Your logic is undeniable.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Really depends on how well I prepared or how familiar I am with the topic. But I am mostly entirely calm and don't do anything the hour before the exam. On a longer timescale I am still learning.

Im cramming the next few days for physics on wednesday :) feel fine tbh! you shouldnt worry, what happens happens :)

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

Not working i had a dream with a giant hornet with slicks face on it. The slick hornet said i hadnt revised properly and that i should be stung with the sting of justice. Then my dad woke me up. I tripping major ***** right now crap. 

Oh wow. Just trust your knowledge. Hopefully, you have paid attention in class and know the material. Regardless, I think there have been tests saying that worrying and cramming before a test is bad, and can even lower your grade. 

This is seriously how i usually deal with exams : 

vpGVuRv.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Really depends on how well I prepared or how familiar I am with the topic. But I am mostly entirely calm and don't do anything the hour before the exam. On a longer timescale I am still learning.

Your profile picture is basically me.

Listen if you care.

I keep my grades up high enough so I can just guess answers and still pass the course. I usually do good on exams though, but I never study because it does not help me.

I used to smoke a lot before an exam but, you know...smoking is bad. So now I usually eat gummi bears before and during the exam.

Your profile picture is basically me.

i was just about to comment about this. i was thinking that the profile picture says other wise.

also thats what i look like when i sit down.

ENDLESS PANIC!!!!!

Go to sleep for 2-3 hours, wake up and start studying. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

i was just about to comment about this. i was thinking that the profile picture says other wise.

also thats what i look like when i sit down.

ENDLESS PANIC!!!!!

and so I added a signature to avoid confusion.