INTERNET WILL KILL YOU!

bronsonp4htdude123455

I do online school and they are making me take an online saftey courses talking about our lack of anonymity and we should fear the internet and how its not a recorce but a comunity of "hackers and ciruses"........... FREAKING LULLLLLLLLLLLLL! Ive been working a few months at a local pc shop and have my net+ and A+ certs ..... whyyyy dooo I have to do this CRAP!

any way no point to this post other than to warn others that the internet is a DANGEROUS PLACE! so be carefull!!! xD

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.

Translation please.

From what I undetstand that is realllly stupid. But the internet can be a dangerious place for people who don't know very much, getting viruses and all that crap because they click on popup ads and such.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

They're right about your lack of anonymity.

You are not anonymous. If you have ever been on the internet even once you are no longer anonymous.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Im still in highschool and have no certs. I almost got a job working for a school distract as a computer tec and setting up servers. If I do takes classes in uni im going to be laughing a fair bit through most of it.. Thanks internet, you're going to kill me but you have taught me so much.

then let the internet be the death of me :P relates to paul walker "if the speed kills me dont be sad"

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

You are not anonymous. If you have ever been on the internet even once you are no longer anonymous.

*ding ding ding ding*

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

that totally drives me nuts lol AND sorry for the useless post im bored and clearly loanly :P

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.

then let the internet be the death of me :P relates to paul walker "if the speed kills me dont be sad"

Speed doesn't kill people. It's the negative acceleration in such a short time that does.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

that totally drives me nuts lol AND sorry for the useless post im bored and clearly loanly :P

Sure you're not anonymous on the internet, but several billion other people aren't either, so I wouldn't worry much about it unless you're doing bad stuff that will draw attention to you, in which case you should stop.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I currently am working towards my network+ and security+ certifications, then a+ certification next semester. (sophomore in high school)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

This is a true story bros. I died from the internet once. 

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

I think you forgot a few words in your post.

internet will kill your social life

Speed doesn't kill people. It's the negative acceleration in such a short time that does.

didnt ask for physics lesson bae

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

didnt ask for physics lesson bae

You ask for a physics lesson as soon as you say speed kills people.

You ask for a physics lesson as soon as you say speed kills people.

IT WAS A QUOTE

IT WAS A QUOTE

IDC, you said it.

Also, you have 1337 posts.

the internet is dangerous for the stupid

The world is dangerous for the stupid.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

You're always going to get people making up stuff or bending the truth about something so that others won't use it. I think that's just dumb. I mean, why would I stop doing something just to impress someone who lives half way across the world based on my location? (Unless of course, what I'm doing is actually causing harm to someone or myself)

Video games, for example, get plenty of that. You'll get plenty of people saying that "you shouldn't play video games because they'll kill your brain and encourage violence", despite both claims being shot down by actual studies. Said studies actually show that video games stimulate the brain in good ways, but they don't care. They care only about trying to control people.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

Dangerous for people that see a "CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU'RE THE 1,000,000TH VISITOR ON THIS WEBSITE AND HAVE BEEN CHOSEN FOR OUR $1,000,000 PRIZE! JUST ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER HERE!" and actually follow the instructions.

LOL. Just lol, thats about all there is to say about OP's post. Sounds like a retarded class, I'd spend the entire time disagreeing with them

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs