Tesla releasing a new Model 'D'?

Heisenbleurgh

still electric

Would be funny if they came out with a gas powered car :lol:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

"Alright dad im off to school. Im taking the mustang"

"No son. Today you are taking the D"

*Son waits for the dad to give him the keys*

*Father doesn't reach for car keys....*

Badum tss

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Yes, uhmm I'd like to get the D. It will be very enjoyable. It's a car, calm down. ;)

Edit: I'm excited to see what it will look like.

Edited by Darkman

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

As a straight man, I want the D.

/Sigh.. Fine

Yes, uhmm I'd like to get the D. It will be very enjoyable. It's a car, calm down. ;)

Edit: I'm excited to see what it will look like.

Unfortunately for you i know one word in albanian. And that's car

tumblr_nc7sk22TOj1rwbf4ro1_500_zps7cf96b

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

"What car do you want for your 18th birthday Billy?"

"I WANT THE EXTRA LONG D!"

:o

And it was on that day that Billy learned how to operate the D.

we know absolutely nothing and Tesla stock is up 11 points.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/517509858971504640

Elon Musk on twitter: I love the internet. Comments had me literally ROFL. No, it wasn't intentional. Glad I didn't mention the other letter!

So.., the "something else" would have made things far funnier I believe....

could it be DP?

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

So how come people are going nuts for the Tesla? It is electric...*vomits horribly* 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

So how come people are going nuts for the Tesla? It is electric...*vomits horribly* 

You answered your own question.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

You answered your own question.

Still don't see how that causes people to go mad for it. Electric cars are nasty. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Still don't see how that causes people to go mad for it. Electric cars are nasty. 

No they're not. Ultra fast, completely silent, don't emit any harmful gases...they're kind of awesome.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

im hoping the d stands for delorean and is gonna have gull wing doors

Clevo P375SM-A / Intel Core i7 - 4940MX / Samsung 32Gb DDR3l 1.35v / Samsung 500Gb mSata / Samsung 1Tb mSata / Intel 7260 + BT / 3x Samsung 2Tb /  GeForce 980M SLi / 17" FullHD 90% NTSC + Samsung 28" LSU28D590DS/XY 3840x2160 1ms + 2x Samsung 22"S22A450BW 1680x1050 / Windows 7 Professional

U-Nas NSC-400 / Core i7 - 37400QM / Mushkin 8Gb DDR3 1.5v / Mushkin 240Gb mSata / Jetway NF9G-QM77 / Intel 6235 / 1x Western Digital 3Tb SE / 3x Western Digital 4Tb SE / 1x Western Digital 1Tb Blue / Windows 7 Professional

U-Nas NSC-400 / Core i7 - 37200QM / Mushkin 8Gb DDR3 1.5v / Mushkin 240Gb mSata / Jetway NF9G-QM77 / Intel 6235 / 1x Western Digital 3Tb SE / 3x Western Digital 4Tb SE / 1x Western Digital 1Tb Blue / Windows 7 Professional + xBox 360 as a Media Center

Clevo W230SS / Intel Core i7 - 4710MQ / Samsung 32Gb DDR3l 1.35v / Samsung 500Gb mSata / Samsung 1Tb mSata / Intel 7260 + BT / Samsung 2Tb / GeForce 860M / 13" FullHD 90% / Windows 7 Professional

ASUS ET2701INTI / Intel Core i7 3770S / Mushkin 8Gb DDR3 / Mushkin 480Gb mSata / nVidia GeForce 640M / 27" FullHD 10 Point MultiTouch / Windows 7 Professional

Asus G46VW / Intel Core i7 - 3610QM / 8Gb Kingston DDR3 1600 (1x 8Gb) / Biwin 64Gb mSATA / Biwin 240Gb / Geforce 660M / 14" / Windows 7 Professional

Still working on convincing her to let me get her a new Clevo W740SU
Not having any luck
But dont worry, ill convince her

It's been leaked:

tesla-model-s-p85d-adelman.jpg

It's a new Model S of some kind. Maybe a super car version or all wheel drive?

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

No they're not. Ultra fast, completely silent, don't emit any harmful gases...they're kind of awesome.

But being loud and polluting the earth are all the best things about standard cars...

But being loud and polluting the earth are all the best things about standard cars...

I'm a ninja. Teslas are the ninjas of cars.

QED

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I'm a ninja. Teslas are the ninjas of cars.

QED

ah, but for boot capacity a prius would suit better. But then you don't want to look like a complete pillock. 

ah, but for boot capacity a prius would suit better. But then you don't want to look like a complete pillock. 

Haha, I don't think so. The Model S can hold more than a Dodge Grand Caravan. Seats up, obviously.

It's been leaked:

It's a new Model S of some kind. Maybe a super car version or all wheel drive?

Likely AWD, Tesla has patents for a dual motor design. So, I'd imagine that's what it is.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

It's D for Dual motor - it's the Model S with AWD so the P85 (RWD) would be the P85D (Dual motor/AWD).

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

There's your answer, Tesla's are the first electric car that doesn't look like a pillock. I've always been baffled why any car company can't just stick an electric motor like Tesla's in their cooler designed cars, they'd sell them instantly, but no instead all the electric and gas efficient cars are made to look like total pillock cars. Well not really baffled, I know well enough the same car companies have a vested interest in selling gas cars over electric, why only make money once when you can get them twice in buying the car and the gas for ever.

There's your answer, Tesla's are the first electric car that doesn't look like a pillock. I've always been baffled why any car company can't just stick an electric motor like Tesla's in their cooler designed cars, they'd sell them instantly, but no instead all the electric and gas efficient cars are made to look like total pillock cars. Well not really baffled, I know well enough the same car companies have a vested interest in selling gas cars over electric, why only make money once when you can get them twice in buying the car and the gas for ever.

Batteries are heavy though. What the Tesla achieves is rather impressive. 0-60 in 5 seconds is not too shabby. In the UK the only electric cars are city run abouts such as the Renault Zoe. Small, lightweight electric powered cars makes sense to me. 

@Heisenbleurgh you should update the OP to include the information and pictures we have now.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Batteries are heavy though. What the Tesla achieves is rather impressive. 0-60 in 5 seconds is not too shabby. In the UK the only electric cars are city run abouts such as the Renault Zoe. Small, lightweight electric powered cars makes sense to me. 

Performance aside, make the car design cool and the masses will buy it and they will care not for the performance, I guarantee it! Not that it should be done but we all know well enough the cool cars sell by the boat load or have even when they had a known issue (aka SUV's tip over feature/bug).

Performance aside, make the car design cool and the masses will buy it and they will care not for the performance, I guarantee it! Not that it should be done but we all know well enough the cool cars sell by the boat load or have even when they had a known issue (aka SUV's tip over feature/bug).

SUVs tip over? Never heard of that one.