Honey boo boo's parents divorce

LemonSpice

In some wierd news today honey boo boo's parents filed for divorce. After the father had an affair.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2763184/Honey-Boo-Boo-looks-sad-playing-games-family-Sugar-Bear-Mama-June-split.html 

Leave comments trolling and shenanigans are allowed Comment on how stupid reality tv is

joke thread although article is true i just find this funny that people care

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Why is HBB still a thing

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Aww this will make honey boo boo cry. :(

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Who is Honey Boo Boo? ...and should I care?

shes a stupid reality tv show star that everyone makes fun of

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

Who is Honey Boo Boo? ...and should I care?

this

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Oh my god kill them with fire, kill them all with fire!!! And get that kid & her mom a personal trainer, it should be illegal to be that fat (unless it's a condition)!

Have you seen HBB's mother? I would have had an affair as well.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

There was a person on that sites comment section, asking what are they feeding to those children...

I think the correct question is, why are they feeding those children.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

wtf is this?, I'm guessing American trash?

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Have you seen HBB's mother? I would have had an affair as well.

yes but so is the dad

OMG how can someone be this fat and feel good about themselves? WHAT THE FUCK WHO ALLOWS THEM TO LIVE

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

wtf is this?, I'm guessing American trash?

pretty much

Trailer park boys is better

--snip--

is that a real series or is it just natural selection

did he actually say that his heart attack was because his brain was using to much air because he was to smart

Trailer Park Boys is witty fiction, Honey Boo Boo is unfortunate reality :(

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

is that a real series or is it just natural selection

It's a real show that's not on the air anymore, it's fake but made to look real and filmed like cops.

To be fair, I'm not surprised he had an affair due to the state of the mother, jeez

To be fair, I'm not surprised he had an affair due to the state of the mother, jeez

good point