GRAPHIC CONTENT AHEAD - I found something very disturbing

Victorious Secret

E5dIitr.jpg

See, the way people talk about Apple, consoles and PCs; you'd think they would cause the destruction of the universe if they were in the same place at the same time.

I know, the horror. Hide yo kids, hide you wives. This is the end of days, and it started in my office. 

You just made a post about how a topic doesn't make Tech News standards and now you post this.... 

Off topic is going to hell.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

If this was "Graphic" Content, you would've been banned from the forums by now...

Because he had a hard drive.

I am more bothered that you wasted your money on that terrible Razer product. :P

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You just made a post about how a topic doesn't make Tech News standards and now you post this.... 

Off Topic. 

Do I need to spell out what this section is for, or do you intentionally enjoy thinking like a 12 year old? 

I really don't like threads with misleading titles, in the future please don't do this.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I am more bothered that you wasted your money on that terrible Razer product. :P

Best 20 bucks I will ever spend on a component though. 

Unless someone wants to sell me a 780 for that much

That macbook looks really elegant tbh.

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Best 20 bucks I will ever spend on a component though. 

Unless someone wants to sell me a 780 for that much

Ok, ok. The Razer Deathadder for that price is good. ;)

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Off Topic. 

Do I need to spell out what this section is for, or do you intentionally enjoy thinking like a 12 year old? 

Way to go right to personal insults.

Off topic doesn't mean posts that are just useless. If it were for that then it would be named useless. I was just pointing out that you insulted someones post, then posted a topic that has no point. Just a little ironic. 

And to respond to the 12 year old thing. You made a post about a PC and Mac being together labeled "Graphic content". Who is the real 12 year old here?

Bye

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Mamba Wireless actually. 

And yes, its a piece of crap. The left click is VERY dodgy and loose now, the G700 I bought fared far better and is more rock solid. 

Way to go right to personal insults.

Off topic doesn't mean posts that are just useless. If it were for that then it would be named useless. I was just pointing out that you insulted someones post, then posted a topic that has no point. Just a little ironic. 

And to respond to the 12 year old thing. You made a post about a PC and Mac being together labeled "Graphic content". Who is the real 12 year old here?

Bye

The sarcasm in my post went so far over your head I'm shocked you had the capacity to make any retort at all. Congrats. You turned a silly post into a serious one for no reason. Your medal is in the mail, along with the cookie for doing a good job at being so serious. 

I thought the PC was running the Xbox's OS.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Mamba Wireless actually. 

And yes, its a piece of crap. The left click is VERY dodgy and loose now, the G700 I bought fared far better and is more rock solid. 

The sarcasm in my post went so far over your head I'm shocked you had the capacity to make any retort at all. Congrats. You turned a silly post into a serious one for no reason. Your medal is in the mail, along with the cookie for doing a good job at being so serious. 

A Mamba, for that price, it's not a half bad find. 

Also, that response. :P

All I see is a nice set up. Outside of light hearted jabs, I seriously hope members on this forum don't legit get pissed off over the most trivial things like this. Cause if so..I'm going to have to order a Tek Syndicate shirt.

Oh come on. Offtopic is offtopic. It's where random things go. You may not find a post funny, but other people do. Personally, I chuckled at the OP. 

COMIC SANS

41528cfa989ade1cc31407ca0f57d76501386023

Off topic is hell, on every forum. Unless you enjoy humorous and sometimes stupid shitposting

I know I for one enjoy when we get a thread so stupid that I have to call in the derail squad to completely fuck a thread over lol

What's wrong with the death adder? I'm not sure if that's the one I've got. I've got the one with 12 buttons on the side...paid full price :ph34r:

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

-snip-

Dat ugly samsung bezel!

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Oh come on. Offtopic is offtopic. It's where random things go. You may not find a post funny, but other people do. Personally, I chuckled at the OP. 

I am getting sick of these "You guys are ruining the community" posts when in reality useless infighting is probably worse.

But for real that setup is pretty awesome :D

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Dat ugly samsung bezel!

I know.

But the thing works so well, its hard to rationalize replacing it. 

The ultra wide LGs are tempting me though. 

I am getting sick of these "You guys are ruining the community" posts when in reality useless infighting is probably worse.

But for real that setup is pretty awesome :D

Thanks!

Used to be the study area but now that I'm all done (for now), its the movie and gaming area. 

I take entertainment multitasking very seriously.