Kids supposedly destroy iPhone 6+ in Apple Store.

terrytek

lel they paying for a top tier iphone 6+ now... jokes on those fucking morons.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

lel they paying for a top tier iphone 6+ now... jokes on those fucking morons.

i bet apple will sue them for destruction of property. they sue almost everybody for almost everything. especially with samsung.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

If you are going to destroy something do it in style and be classy. Pay for it first and do it in front of all the fanboys lining up for the product.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

i bet apple will sue them for destruction of property. they sue almost everybody for almost everything. especially with samsung.

"hey other company thats doing well with business as are we, we see youve released a wedge shaped notebook. we are now sueing you for 500 million dollars. ggnerdslelfgtsgtfo!"

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

If you are going to destroy something do it in style and be classy. Pay for it first and do it in front of all the fanboys lining up for the product.

I don't think there's warranty on that.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

But they're cunts for doing it in the first place. If they hadn't been arrested, the police would be involved and possibly Apple suing them.

The police were involved, they were arrested. That's what that means. 

I consider anything not news, not news. 

Oh, but it is. Appy Geek collaborates all of the major news providers of tech, like the Verge, BGR, etc. and sends me one email with all the news.

You can't sue a minor. Their guardians are another matter; as is the belt thrashing their parents will unleash upon their arse for costing them a months worth of after taxes, rent and bills take home pay.