OnePlus 2 will be out Q2 or Q3 of 2015

TopWargamer

Their name is stupid.

Their company is stupid too

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

I didn't even realize OnePlus 1 was out, because I didn't care lol... 

It's not even technically out yet. You can't directly purchase one without a code for it.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Their company is stupid too

Phone is rather awesome though. :)

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

Phone is rather awesome though. :)

Meh, seems shit to me

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Meh, seems shit to me

Any reason why? Specs wise it's up there with the top phones, price wise it's hard to beat ( if you can get it ), and it's Android with all it's benefits.

Been happy with mine, no issues. Switched from Nexus 4, Battery life and bezel capacitive buttons have been a welcome change, other than that it is very much like nexus.

Right now I am content, even Nexus rumors don't catch my attention like they used to but by the time the next one comes out I'll probably be ready for an upgrade.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

They should borrow the Motorola Naming scheme, name it the One+1

Oneplus' One Plus One!

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I wouldn't call it clever if keeping people from knowing about its existence was a drive, guess if you only have a few to sell it would be clever.

----------

Back to cell phones in general. What feature do any of these new phones have that anyone would have to upgrade for? Another mega pixel? A front speaker(s)? A bigger screen? A skinner phone? Talk about earth shattering features. Am I alone in thinking this is just nonsense of BS features that people are getting way too excited about, can't wait till they make  one that sits in a box, probably going to require a line as long as possible to get one <_<

They're coming out with a new one because of minor changes they want to make to the One. They had troubles with the swappable backs for the One, and will try and implement them on the Two for sure.

Also, manufacturing niggles, etc.

And hopefully verizon support

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Any reason why? Specs wise it's up there with the top phones, price wise it's hard to beat ( if you can get it ), and it's Android with all it's benefits.

It looks horribly boring, a lot of the software features require Cyanogenmod, making the camera rubbish in software terms(I have used CM Camera before, totally no control, no removable battery, no SD slot.

Also this new Oneplus device will cost more, to make up for the money loss of the first one

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

It looks horribly boring, a lot of the software features require Cyanogenmod, making the camera rubbish in software terms(I have used CM Camera before, totally no control, no removable battery, no SD slot.

Also this new Oneplus device will cost more, to make up for the money loss of the first one

So because of it's looks, it's boring and shit?

What do you mean no control? Like Any Android device you can install what ROM you want. You're not locked to CyanogenMod.

The only true issues are no removable battery and SD slot, although 64GB is at least generous considering its budget price tag compared to it's competition, while matching and even beating many on hardware specifications.

By your same logic the Nexus 5 is no good for lack of an SD slot, less internal storage, and while costing more and having lower specs?

The new OnePlus will probably still be cheaper than the competition from HTC, Samsung, and LG, with matching or better specs again. 

I thought Android always advocated for Options, Price, Performance and Specs. Now they're apparently not worth it....

What do you mean no control? Like Any Android device you can install what ROM you want. You're not locked to CyanogenMod.

The only true issues are no removable battery and SD slot, although 64GB is at least generous considering its budget price tag compared to it's competition, while matching and even beating many on hardware specifications.

By your same logic the Nexus 5 is no good for lack of an SD slot, less internal storage, and while costing more and having lower specs?

The new OnePlus will probably still be cheaper than the competition from HTC, Samsung, and LG, with matching or better specs again.

I thought Android always advocated for Options, Price, Performance and Specs. Now they're apparently not worth it....

Agreed. It is a great phone.

They did not lose much from the OPO except fans and potential buyers. They said they were not trying to make money from the OPO but tried to gain supporters fans etc.

And yea you can unlock and flash and all that shenanigans lol.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Agreed. It is a great phone.

They did not lose much from the OPO except fans and potential buyers. They said they were not trying to make money from the OPO but tried to gain supporters fans etc.

And yea you can unlock and flash and all that shenanigans lol.

They've also announced they want to drop the invite system in October, which is this week. So it should hopefully mean they finally sorted out mass production and supply issues.

so wait can i can't get a one plus 1, but now i will in a short half year will be able to buy a one plus 2?

what!?

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Don't even attempt reasoning, you are just wasting keystrokes. He argues that it looks horribly boring (?!?) then acts like he knows it will cost more. To top it off, he argues the CM camera has no settings (lol), Not only is that not true, since it's perfectly fine. And you can replace it or use another alongside. To use the sphere when I just installed google's camera. Salty is salty...

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?