Best WC kit?

spwath

What is the best CPU watercooling kit with a 240 or 360mm rad?

It would be for AMD, but needs to be Intel compatable.

Preferably under 200 USD, but more if necisary.

BTW, actual kit, not aio, an actual kit with real parts

Will be buying from Amazon/Newegg/(perfered)Frozencpu

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

No 140mm compatibility?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

No 140mm compatibility?

I guess so, but I just love my ap123's.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Check out the Swiftech h220-x, the DEEPCOOL Triton, and the Raijintek captain maybe? Other than that your looking at component kits from somewhere like Frozencpu

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Check out the Swiftech h220-x, the DEEPCOOL Triton, and the Raijintek captain maybe? Other than that your looking at component kits from somewhere like Frozencpu

I meant component kits, frozen CPU has a lot, and I don't know what one are better

I meant component kits, frozen CPU has a lot, and I don't know what one are better

Ahh. Well I don't have much experience with them, just the Larkooler kit, which I can tell you is cheap, but complete garbage. The pump res combo sucks complete and total ass.

The other ones I mention are AIO's that you can add stuff to. the H220-x is supposed to be really good, but I want one of the other 2 because you can get them with a triple 120 rad, and their waterblocks look awsome.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I guess so, but I just love my ap123's.

How about an EK kit?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Go with a H220X and then just add to that.

Can't, need to mount it sideways. I want a component kit anyway, real stuff

Your probably gonna need a bigger budget If you can't get a H220X or something similar. 

Can't, need to mount it sideways. I want a component kit anyway, real stuff

Then what about this? 

I dont think that you can get watercooling kit for your budget. At least I dont know where to find anything so cheap.

Then what about this?

I dont think that you can get watercooling kit for your budget. At least I dont know where to find anything so cheap.

There are like 100 WC kits p on frozencpu.com under my budget, I just don't know what's good

How about an EK kit?

There are a lot of ek, xspc, and other brand kits under 300$

There are a lot of ek, xspc, and other brand kits under 300$

Take a look at Alphacool kits, they are amazing for the price and come with Noiseblocker fans!

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Take a look at Alphacool kits, they are amazing for the price and come with Noiseblocker fans!

Looks nice, but a little pricy, and I don't need fans

If we're talking the best kits. It's hands down the Alphacool kits. In both price and what you get for that price. Unfortunately we're talking <$300 and not <$200. Also I think they're Intel only but give em a look.

http://www.alphacool.com/product_info.php/info/p1365_Alphacool-NexXxoS-Cool-Answer-360-D5-XT---Set.html       

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/25103/ex-wat-325/Alphacool_NexXxoS_Cool_Answer_360_D5XT_-_Complete_Kit.html

http://www.alphacool.com/product_info.php/info/p1300_Alphacool-NexXxoS-Cool-Answer-360-D5-UT---Set--.html 

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/22395/ex-wat-286/Alphacool_NexXxoS_Cool_Answer_360mm_D5UT_-_Complete_Kit.html

They also come in 240's.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

If your looking for a AIO cooler than the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate is 360mm and the Corsair H105 is a thick 240mm option.

Most AIO and custom water cooling kits come with Intel and AMD mounting.

A 240mm or 360mm water cooling kit from Alphacool might be the way to go, may thicknesses of rads and different pump types to choose from. Although id stick with a kit that has a D5 pump in it, for a quiet system.  

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2 

OK.

I could probably stretch, not sure if I want to spend my money

For the most part, most watercooling components perform pretty similarly, so Maybe the deciding factor for you is which included waterblock do you think looks the nicest?

Also, be sure to check radiator clearance/compatibility with your case and motherboard. It would suck to get your whole kit, and realize that it is interfering with your VRM or Mosfet heatsinks

For the most part, most watercooling components perform pretty similarly, so Maybe the deciding factor for you is which included waterblock do you think looks the nicest?

Also, be sure to check radiator clearance/compatibility with your case and motherboard. It would suck to get your whole kit, and realize that it is interfering with your VRM or Mosfet heatsinks

I'm building a case, besides, I'm in biking distance of frozencpu.

How are xspc kits?

Oh, then that is convenient. 

I dont have any experience with their kits as a whole, but I've heard their fans are okay, which is good because you'll be replacing them anyways. I am using one of their EX 240 and EX 120 rads, and they seem to have a good ratio of fin density and rad thickness. I think I've also heard that their fittings can be hard to use because they are really tight, and the knurling ends up hurting your fingers it could be form loose manufacturing processes, which result in lower costing fittings.

I think with all this planning, you might as well pick all of your own parts to ensure that you'll get everything you want. You can even get color matching fittings, which you probably won't be able to through a kit

Oh, then that is convenient.

I dont have any experience with their kits as a whole, but I've heard their fans are okay, which is good because you'll be replacing them anyways. I am using one of their EX 240 and EX 120 rads, and they seem to have a good ratio of fin density and rad thickness. I think I've also heard that their fittings can be hard to use because they are really tight, and the knurling ends up hurting your fingers it could be form loose manufacturing processes, which result in lower costing fittings.

I think with all this planning, you might as well pick all of your own parts to ensure that you'll get everything you want. You can even get color matching fittings, which you probably won't be able to through a kit

It would be much pricier to get stuff seperatly.

I'll be replacing the fittings at some point when I go copper tubing