Help with setup and order of components

Hi all! first and foremost, this is my first attempt at water cooling. not AIO that is. I've done all the reading, watching and all the rest of it, and ready to go ahead. this is what I came up with, and just want you guys' input and help. This is built around my Swiftech H320 which i am expanding to a full blown setup. I can figure out the fittings and all that, but not the order and if this will work at all. Given that I have 3 290's and a i7 3930k to cool. any help is greatly appreciated! my case is a Corsair 760t, and though only dual radiators are supported in the front, its very easy to take the whole piece off and install pretty much anything, even a triple 140 rad.

post-144388-0-98440900-1411875640_thumb.

you don't want to have a difference in the number of intake and exhaust fans greater than 2 if they are matched fans. I would pull in the three front and two side, out the three top 

Edit: welcome to the Forum. I'd recommend checking the COC when you get a chance, especially if you intend to be an active member(which why wouldn't you be? it's great here.)

Thank you for the quick reply! i forgot to add I that i have a bottom exhaust too. both of them noctua industrial PPC 3000's. i'm just not sure about the flow. any thoughts? especially going from one rad to the other straight and cooling all components before going to the res. thanks again! oh and i do intend to stick around. :) help others in any way i can, though it wont be much.

1) use the top always as exhaust, never intake

general rule is bottom+font intake, back+top exhaust

but if you need more positive air pressure, then turn the rear fan as an intake and put a filter on it

2) order of components doesnt matter, your drawing already has the shortest tubing runs possible so thats good

3) welcome! :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Hi all! first and foremost, this is my first attempt at water cooling. not AIO that is. I've done all the reading, watching and all the rest of it, and ready to go ahead. this is what I came up with, and just want you guys' input and help. This is built around my Swiftech H320 which i am expanding to a full blown setup. I can figure out the fittings and all that, but not the order and if this will work at all. Given that I have 3 290's and a i7 3930k to cool. any help is greatly appreciated! my case is a Corsair 760t, and though only dual radiators are supported in the front, its very easy to take the whole piece off and install pretty much anything, even a triple 140 rad.

Damn 3 290's and a 3930K. Definitely go dual 360's or 360 + 420. 

Loop order doesn't really matter in terms of performance and temps but you should definitely focus on getting the shortest and cleanest tubing runs.

Generally this can be best achieved with: pump/res > GPU(s) > top rad > CPU > front rad > pump/res.

Also you can have both of your rads as intakes, no problem. The higher temps inside the case are negligible, with a good exhaust fan in the rear. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

two things here i noticed that could be corrected. 1) top rad put fans on bottom side and make it a exhaust! as well as rotate it so the fitting are at the back side of the case  2) your front rad rotate it so the fittings are on the bottom not the top reasons for this is 1) your tubing will look nicer and overall a cleaner looking system 2) if your rotate the rad the top of the rad will help with the release of air in the system i believe just like if you have a rad on its side its best to your the top fitting to go into a res or whatever component this isnt a big issue as for your system will work fine the way you have drawn it up just tryin to help you clean it up a bit.

if you decide to rotate the two rad. your system would be tubed like this 

res/pump >front rad
front rad > gpus
gpus>top rad
top rad> cpu
cpu > res or inlet on pump

picture of my system    http://i.imgur.com/3xx0AjQ.jpg

and the difference is negligible on if you make the loop where after reaching a component go to a rad to cool of and then to another component as for the water is moving so fast it doesnt matter if all the components go into one another before going into a rad! 

Thank you all! i think I finally got it... :) gonna order a EK-CoolStream RAD XTC 420 and fix it in the front panel with 3 noctua PPC's.( already have 2 in front). I'll probably keep fans on separate controllers so i can manage the intake and exhaust. Oh and thanks  Shaqo_Wyn I think i'll be doing it the way you suggested! thanks again guys, it's always nice to learn new things! :) and i'm gonna use modder's mesh to cover up the front.