pc game like forza ?

Ciano

i have resiliently converted  to a pc gamer and it is so much better but there is one thing im missing

and its forza Motorsport dose anyone have any suggestions for me ???????

Yeah, thats the big thing thats still missing in PC gaming. Project cars is coming soon and may even be better than Forza/Gran Turismo, depends on how the driving physics turn out. But other than that, there are currently no serious options for PC.

Sadly, none

Im a sad panda

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

None, for a host of reasons, chief among which being the customization aspect.

Project C.A.R.S. looks promising though.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

http://www.assettocorsa.net/en/

Is this a thing for you? not sure how it stacks up against Forza.

Its not really a semi sim, which forza is

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

i have resiliently converted  to a pc gamer and it is so much better but there is one thing im missing

There are none, if you want to continue to play Forza you need to keep your Xbox. There are no games on the PC that feature the range of cars tracks and customization options that Forza has.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

The closest you can get is possibly Dirt 3 ATM. As other have said there is nothing out there for now. 

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Its not really a semi sim, which forza is

iRacing? I know Jay and Jerry play that. Too hardcore?

I could be very wrong

Assetto corsa(with mods its amazing, no its godly, the hardcore racinf community say its the best racing game period and that it will be the god of car mods)

Race 07(over the few thousand years that this game has existed the mod community has made it awesome

Rfactor 2(im not sure about this one, modding is hard from my experience)

Project cars(great game sadly no mod support as of yet)

grid series( pretty good, small mod community however

Nfs shift &shift 2, great games used to be my favourite before i brought assetto corsa

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

There are none, if you want to continue to play Forza you need to keep your Xbox. There are no games on the PC that feature the range of cars tracks and customization options that Forza has.

race 07 + mods, well over 500 cars and 200+ tracks

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

race 07 + mods, well over 500 cars and 200+ tracks

I'm not talking about mods as in game mods, I'm talking about modifying the cars in the game. Crazy paint jobs, body kits, rims, powertrain modifications, chassis modifications, the works.

Race 07 is also ancient and modding is not always as straightforward as people pass it off to be so I don't count it as a forza replacement even if there were mods to allow you to do everything that you can do in Forza.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I'm not talking about mods as in game mods, I'm talking about modifying the cars in the game. Crazy paint jobs, body kits, rims, powertrain modifications, chassis modifications, the works.

well you can mod extra paint jobs in even after the silly amount of paint jobs that are in the game anyways. 

Body kits are coming to assetto corsair in the next patch, at the moment there is just a standard, performance and dtm edition for each car. As for powertrain and chassis modification you can change bllody everything, there are a stupid amount of numbers and crap, its scary

Listen if you care.

my favourt part of forza is the customizing cars and tuning them up i dont mind serous games and the campaign  is one of the mane parts that i find realy enjoyable 

well you can mod extra paint jobs in even after the silly amount of paint jobs that are in the game anyways. 

Body kits are coming to assetto corsair in the next patch, at the moment there is just a standard, performance and dtm edition for each car. As for powertrain and chassis modification you can change bllody everything, there are a stupid amount of numbers and crap, its scary

I've not played AC as I don't buy into incomplete games to avoid getting shafted. That being said didn't know about what you can do in AC, if it's as good as you say and you can actually do all that stuff then that's just dandy but the games not out yet so what I said still stands.

I've not played AC as I don't buy into incomplete games to avoid getting shafted. That being said didn't know about what you can do in AC, if it's as good as you say and you can actually do all that stuff then that's just dandy but the games not out yet so what I said still stands.

Yeah it was the first unfinished game ive ever brought, its not got stuff like carrier and stat tracking etc yet but the multiplayer and the community have basically made it explode, i wouldnt even think about the game if that community wasnt there, for example rfactor was one of the biggest pc racers, rfactor 2 came out and the modders went to it, AC got some betas and sdk support and the modders, i mean all of them abandoned rfactor for AC, after a few months of research i finally came to the conclusion that its a good buy, even if the game is never finished the mod community is supporting the hell out of it, there are people making a living from mods that you have to pay for which add tracks and cars, its funny and interesting. Also one of the bigger mod artists recognised me from this forum which was nice.

Listen if you care.

If you want arcade go for trackmania stadium 2 - completely different style but really fun, Assetto Corsa for Sim, and Something that should be close would be Project CARS - not out yet :(

OAS || AAS || LLS

It's a shame GT was never allowed on PC, would blow racing simms out the water.

Await Project Cars and hope they strive for the same attention to detail and excellence Yamauchi and Polyphony wanted for the GT series

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

I don't think there is any racing game on the PC that has a look and feel like Forza..... and that is why i own a xbox and a gaming PC, cuz of awesome exclusives like Forza. I wish M$ and Turn 10 bring Forza to the PC, Kinda like what happened to gears of war and halo. The closes there is to Forza i would say is maybe the new GRID Autosport game.

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

There is nothing that is like Forza on pc, and nothing coming in the near future that is like Forza either. SMS with Project cars are aiming for a piece of the Iracing pie, and the same with Kunos Simulazioni with Assetto Corsa. Neither of those two games are been made as direct rivals to Forza or Gran turismo. The latter two are driving and track day simulations, and that is all. Iracing, Project cars, and Assetto Corsa are racing simulations. I have played both Project cars and Assetto with a wheel and a gamepad. I very much prefer the handling physics of Assetto Corsa over Project Cars, and any real world tracks in Assetto, and made by kunos simulazioni, are all laser scanned. SMS with Project cars STILL don't have licensing for a ton of the tracks in their game, with those tracks using placeholder names for the moment. They only have till November to get the licensing sorted out, or there will have to be a massive cull on the track list for the sake of legality.

There is nothing that is like Forza on pc, and nothing coming in the near future that is like Forza either. SMS with Project cars are aiming for a piece of the Iracing pie, and the same with Kunos Simulazioni with Assetto Corsa. Neither of those two games are been made as direct rivals to Forza or Gran turismo. The latter two are driving and track day simulations, and that is all. Iracing, Project cars, and Assetto Corsa are racing simulations. I have played both Project cars and Assetto with a wheel and a gamepad. I very much prefer the handling physics of Assetto Corsa over Project Cars, and any real world tracks in Assetto, and made by kunos simulazioni, are all laser scanned. SMS with Project cars STILL don't have licensing for a ton of the tracks in their game, with those tracks using placeholder names for the moment. They only have till November to get the licensing sorted out, or there will have to be a massive cull on the track list for the sake of legality.

the biggest problem with project cars is the lack of mod support which can blow up a game community, ACs community has expanded and damn really killed rfactor 2s in doing so. To be honest I think the simulation genre isnt as bad as i thought it would be, I went from granturismo 5 to race 07 then got the expansions for it and a lot of mods, then released people said AC was like a spiritual father figure to race 07 and so i migrated the second i saw a sale for the game.

Listen if you care.

I will have to agree that there really aren't too many racing games better than Assetto Corsa. It's a true simulator. It's definitely more hardcore than something like Forza. You can sit back and relax and enjoy the ride with Forza. AC demands your attention at every moment. I can't use the controller for AC though, I have to use the wheel.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

I'm hoping Project Cars has handling similar to Forza or even GRID Autosport. I just want to chill and drive some nice cars around.

Found some nice in game footage: