Proudest Moment in School

UltimateUgabuga

being the guy who got all my friends to switch to pc from console :D they all got summer jobs to save up so we could all game together! Social interaction FTW

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

High School: Award for top marks in the student caucus for higher Computing.
Uni: nothing, im a lazy ass straight C student.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

The honors biology test had passed. Then towards the end of the year they had people drop out of the class for various reasons and had about 4 spots remaining. They had a second chance to take the test. I decided not to be such a lazy person and to just take the test. I took the test, but my science teacher forgot to tell me that I got in. I went on thinking I didn't get in and didn't care all that much, but then I got a call a few weeks into summer break telling me that I actually did a really good job on the test and got in. I was pretty happy.

my was proteckting a gay kid from bully's and telling them that theres nothing wrong with him and to leave him alown.

lol and 2 years later i asked out a guy.... figures that out..

getting asked to teach a class cause i knew more than the teacher

That's epic.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I did no work in IT for two years and the teacher said I would fail, so I took the exam early and got 100%, a year later I got a Distinction in ITQ. My Systems and Control teacher said that I was going to fail my exam because my coursework wasn't working and it was my fault, even though it took him an hour to get me a black Philips head screw, got an A in the exam with no revision. If any of the teachers wanted Photoshop work doing they would come tome because I was the best in the school, although now it's been a while and I'm a little rusty. I went to four lessons of Statistic in year 10 and got a C in my exam, which wasn't bad for going into it not knowing what the subject was...

I just got a B in history

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I just got a B in history

Nice congrats :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Teacher accidentily handing over an English exam that was 1 year and 1 tier above my level... still got the highest grade of the class, even though they got the proper exam lol.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Not learning at all for my history exam and getting the 2nd highest score in my class. Remember that a guy who studied all night failed that one.

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260

Nice congrats :)

Thanks, it's funny that just hours before there was a Reddit post just about that the exam was about

http://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/1fmimh/til_that_after_hitler_ordered_the_deportation_of/

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Scored higher than the top 25 percentile in the world for math on the University of Waterloo math comp, specifically the fryer test.

Then again. I'm in grade 9 so.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Well, because im only just finishing grade 9, and school is ridiculously easy at this point, there is not much to be proud of. So my moment I am most proud of is probably this year during the winter, some older (cool) people drove by yelling "FAGGOTS" to me and my friends. But I had a snowball ready and managed to throw it into the window and it hit the driver in the head. This proceeded in a little scrap but nothing too bad. Yup, Im proud of my shot

Designing the yearbook cover/other stuff in the yearbook in grade 12. :)

My first girlfriend :D, I guess it doesn't count but I met her through school and she was awesome, damn now I miss her :(

Becoming Captain for my schools archery team for my senior years was pretty awesome.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I maintain a 90% average by doing everything at the last minute and not studying... 750 word essay and a 7 minute presentation due tomorrow and I haven't started yet.

I annoy my friends by studding at the last minute and getting okay marks (90%s) in socail or math AP. Science AP is quite challenging, but fun:) and English i HATE, which reminds me I got an essay tomorrow:(

I had a 98 in french class then dropped down to a failing grade but i ended up passing with a 52.

50% is a passing mark? I have to get 60% :(

my proudest moment in school was in 3rd grade when they made me take a IQ test because they thought i was mentally challenged but they found that i was "Gifted"

my proudest moment in school was in 3rd grade when they made me take a IQ test because they thought i was mentally challenged but they found that i was "Gifted"

is this you as a child?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdRCXrr-XHo

>Math course at University

>Not going to any class except for exams

>Get A+

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein